Which Clubs Have the Most Attractive U.S. Women?

There is a lot of leaning on Cuban etc dancers, but which spots in Dallas are the ones to go for sexy women from the U.S., especially with a good mix of Caucasian and African-American?
The lodge has a nice mix with very few Cubans but very expensive if you want anything beyond a standard dance.

Men's club has few cubans but you never know who will be there.

BDFW has a good mix of white and AA at night, but still a lot of cubans. BDD has a lot of dancers so that gives you better odds, but ALOT of cubans. Rest of the clubs are about the same but with fewer girls over all
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so check out several & over multiple shifts. That way you can make your own determination......
Don't go for the cubans....leave them for me.
The lodge has a nice mix with very few Cubans but very expensive if you want anything beyond a standard dance. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
This begs a question; what's a "standard dance" at The Lodge? As far extras and whatnot, I am mostly just fairly handsy, as opposed to actually going further. Would that be more expensive than average there?

Thanks for the info.
This begs a question; what's a "standard dance" at The Lodge? As far extras and whatnot, I am mostly just fairly handsy, as opposed to actually going further. Would that be more expensive than average there?

Thanks for the info. Originally Posted by Here42Girls
Typically a little NE, ass grabbing, maybe some rubbing of your crotch, maybe a little nipple sucking. As always YMMV. There are signs in the club reminding you the dancers are contractors and to agree on costs at the table. I always tell the gals I like to suck nipples. If they agree, then how much is the next question. $30 a dance is pretty standard there though that can drop to $20 sometimes
At the lodge most dances start at 3 for $100.
Some still do $20 a song, but you definitely have to ask.
You can also bargain for 4 or 5 for $100.
I usually tell them no thanks for the 3/$100 offer and make a counteroffer, and decline if they stick to the 3/$100 unless I really want them.

Standard is the same as an L0 at bdd for the most part. YMMV. Some are as high mileage as you could ask for at L0. Handsy has never been a problem for me there.

I don’t think the lodge has any Cubans. They are infested with Russians. Some are very very attractive, but imagine a pushy cuban with better English and more money hungry!