Unexpected fun with unexpected ladies at BDD

This is not so much of a Review but just an experience that happened to me this week.

So my flight from Austin was canceled due to the winter shit that Dallas got hit with so I rented a car and drove in. I head straight to the office and as I pulled in everyone is leaving saying they had a water main bust so no work today. Fuck ya for me as I didn’t feel like working anyways. Off to BDD

So I get there around 4 or so and although I go there a lot I really don’t get that many dances so I hang around the bar and talk to the bartenders and waitresses some of which I’ve known for years. Anyways it’s slow af because if the weather and so shots are like half price or something and on my 4 or 5 shot my waitress friend says a dancer bought a 650 room and she’s in the back passed out drink and the dude she was with left. She says “want to go up there and finish their bottle?” I’m like I’ve never been so let’s see what this is all about.

Up to the room and we are doing shots and drinking champagne. I can tell she’s been drinking as she starts getting handsy and leans over to kiss me. I kiss her back and compliments me then she gets more comfortable by straddling me as I’m sitting down and she is all over me sucking on my ear and neck, I’m grabbing her tits and ass then she grabs my erecting cock and tells me it feels so big ! I say it’s average and asked to see it. I’m very shocked she asked because she’s been a very good friend for 3-4 years. I tell her I don’t think it’s a good idea and she tells me “I demand to see your cock!” I asked again how much have you been drinking and her reply is “it’s not the alcohol, I just haven’t had dick in a long time and since we are friends I think it’s ok!”

I whip it out and she sucks and rides it until I cum and she took every drip. I felt awkward because we are good friends and I actually know her fam. Anyways as I was cleaning up two of our other waitress friends walked in and say “ wtf are y’all doing!” Called her by her name saying “bitch we said none of us would fuck him unless it was all of us together!” An argument broke out and tbh I don’t know how real they were but I stood up speechless, zip my pats and buckle my belt then walked out. For the last three day they’ve all been texting me to go back to the club but I haven’t responded. This was unexpected and wonder if it was a mistake. I’ll be a min before I return waiting to gather my thoughts and my next move.
  • rcusa
  • 01-17-2024, 06:41 AM
Good story, WhodwhodwhoWahwahwah... Sounds like you have a pleasant problem on your hands...
^^^Yes I do. I think my biggest concern is that I frequent this place and I don’t want any cock blockers also I don’t want her or anyone to become clingy.
  • KFB
  • 01-17-2024, 07:51 AM
Since you can't undo it I would just be business as usual and not even bring it up and go to the club if you want to. I'm actually surprised this hasn't happened before to you. If you go a lot and build connections with these girls, these opportunities come up. I've had it happen so many times where dancers have these lists of rules and then the next time they're breaking all of them because they "know" you now and we're friends. You know this girl better than any of us since she's a longtime friend so think it over. This scenario where it's a longtime friend in the club who wants to go to the next level, I've taken it and I've left it. For me, it's usually if I think we're both on the same page and it's not a case of where she's drunk or upset or under the influence etc.
Setup the threesome and make everyone happy.... act like nothing happened ....
Did you pay her anything?
Similar circumstances has happened to me, but I do not really make friends with anyone at a strip club. I have known a few ladies for years at a couple of the clubs I go to and have had that happen to me a few times, but I did not open a thread about it as my fans would just post underneath that it was not true or that I was trying to get attaboys.

You just never know what is going to happen especially if you are a regular and they know you are not there to find a long term girlfriend.
Did you pay her anything? Originally Posted by Eye Candy
No I did not. Like I said it was unexpected. I didn’t offer anything and she didn’t ask. That’s the whole dilemma that I don’t want or need a gf as they start to get clingy and bitchy because I would be talking or seeing other women.
Similar circumstances has happened to me, but I do not really make friends with anyone at a strip club. I have known a few ladies for years at a couple of the clubs I go to and have had that happen to me a few times, but I did not open a thread about it as my fans would just post underneath that it was not true or that I was trying to get attaboys.

You just never know what is going to happen especially if you are a regular and they know you are not there to find a long term girlfriend. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I understand completely and I’m not looking for any “attaboy”. It’s just a situation that happened and I really don’t share these kind of stories to my re friends lol
I would love to be in that situation to get a room after someone has left. Good job.
Did she suck it good tho? Or was it meh?