A nifty new feature- The Personal Notepad -feedback requested

• Owner
  • 04-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Folks, we've added what I feel is a pretty nifty new feature.

The personal notepad.

When you enter your UserCP, you will now notice the Personal Notepad application.

Use this notepad for whatever you desire. Craft a "To Do" list of providers you'd like to see in the near future. Keep track of important phone numbers. Use the notepad to compose your next Review comments.

There's no limit to what you can use this for, and when you hit "save" you can log out, come back later, and whatever you saved will be right there waiting for you.

Go play with this a little bit, and then come back and give some feedback. I hope it's a feature that many will find useful and easy to use. Thanks.

PS. An easy way to resize the box is just mouse over the lower right corner of the box, grab and pull it vertically, horizontally, or diagonally to the desired size.

T
  • fawn
  • 04-02-2009, 08:42 PM
very nice touch, i saw that feature last time i was in my usercp changing my personal info...thanks for the personal touch...fawn
That is so cool.
I think it is nifty and will be quiet helpful!!!
It's a great tool to have...thanks.
I can die a happy man! I have always wanted to be under Reese. The notepad is great too.
Very cool! I like that you can increase/decrease the size.
Very cool! I like that you can increase/decrease the size. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
If only that were true with so many other things in life!

Fantasy fulfilled: coming under Carrie Hillcrest!

Oh, yes, the notepad is nice and the resizing is a very cool feature.