Age fetishes or just age differences

This question is for hobbyists and providers alike. What's the largest age difference (within the hobby) you've experienced during an encounter?
Since my age is in the middle, so to speak, I have had lovers that span in both directions. Never going below the age of 21, although I get quite a few calls from younger men. On the other side of the spectrum, I met with a gentleman who was in his 70's. I know some ladies won't see a man under a certain age, but the young men I have met were very attentive, enthusiastic, and surprisingly even an old broad like me left them cross eyed! Most mature men don't always need much help, but there are some that need that little extra touch, which I am happy to give.
I'm older than most here. I remember the first time I had a woman half my age. Now my goal is a third of my age, it's doable but the biggest age difference I've experienced was 41 years!
Umm Id say 30 years older and 21 years younger in the hobby......And Id have to say the 74 year old was a wild thing!!!!! Wore me and my toys out......Yum!!
I'm 53 & my youngest was 23. When I was 18 I was with a 35 year old.
-10/+13

Yeah, nothing extreme there.
In college, I was 19 and I slept with my then girlfriend's mother on the night of her 50th birthday. Daughter was working, mother was drunk and all over me, so it was my civic duty to please that booty, or something like that.

AFAIK, daughter never found out, and mother was kind of embarrassed about it after, but the mother would occasionally bring it up while we were drinking (she helped my then GF and I get into the bars) and when the GF would go off to do her thing.

So, I'm looking at a 30-31 year swing here...
  • iggy
  • 09-18-2012, 03:12 AM
+0 / - 40 yrs

+0 cause I am an older Gent !!

Not that I wouldn't, just around I know of LOL !!
24 years and I just did it this past week. Was with a 22 year old. You do the math I've had younger (19 or so) but the age spread was not as wide.
I'm 50 now, a few years ago, I was with a 19 year old woman (I checked her id). I normally don't go for younger women, usually seems a little creepy. She had tremendously large boobies though and that hooked me. And it turned out to be great, nothing weird or creepy about it.

Two years ago, I was with a 67 year old woman. It was fine, I don't care at all about hard bodies or anything like that - mileage, baby fat, all the stuff that is kind of mainstream beautiful doesn't matter to me. I do care about whether a woman is sexy or not, but that can be about a lot of things - visual stuff like makeup and clothing, or more mind-fuck stuff like attitude and nasty-ness.
I was 50 and she was an 18 year old freshman volleyball player for a California university. She had THE strongest legs I'd ever experienced. I thought she was going to crack my head open when she clenched her legs together while cumming. Fyi, female volleyballs players are VERY tasty!
I'm 50 now, a few years ago, I was with a 19 year old woman (I checked her id). I normally don't go for younger women, usually seems a little creepy. She had tremendously large boobies though and that hooked me. And it turned out to be great, nothing weird or creepy about it.

Two years ago, I was with a 67 year old woman. It was fine, I don't care at all about hard bodies or anything like that - mileage, baby fat, all the stuff that is kind of mainstream beautiful doesn't matter to me. I do care about whether a woman is sexy or not, but that can be about a lot of things - visual stuff like makeup and clothing, or more mind-fuck stuff like attitude and nasty-ness. Originally Posted by Bend It
I'm getting a girl crush on you. Nice post!!!
In college, I was 19 and I slept with my then girlfriend's mother on the night of her 50th birthday. Daughter was working, mother was drunk and all over me, so it was my civic duty to please that booty, or something like that.

AFAIK, daughter never found out, and mother was kind of embarrassed about it after, but the mother would occasionally bring it up while we were drinking (she helped my then GF and I get into the bars) and when the GF would go off to do her thing.

So, I'm looking at a 30-31 year swing here... Originally Posted by 7071949597
Interesting post. Still, having sex with a drunk woman ... well, jeesh, you were young! Overall, sounds rather sad rather than erotic.

Sorry. Turning 50 is a drag for many women!!! (So I understand her drinking some and wanting to be touched!)
About a twenty year spread either way. And this has been more recently.

I'm not fond of bedding really younger guys and generally try to avoid it when possible. But on a rare occasion, a twenty something man can really be fun!

And I actually do age play and often, a younger man wants a mommy figure. (See post above, it could be considered sad as well but sometimes, it's REALLY hot and erotic!)

The older men are a mixed bag. Sometimes, they're just full of fire and you have to be careful because often, an experienced older man can just turn you on your head and wear you out! (I refer to those men as well aged beef!)

Other times, well it's more about the affection and mutual passion. It's all good, though.

Age is such an odd thing to discuss. I'm finding that it matters less and less the age of a man. It's what is inside, and where his head it at, that matters.

Sorry for such a rambling reply!

Elisabeth
Hmm.. youngest is probably 18/19 and the oldest has probably been 48ish.

Younger ones have a great chance of a) no kids b) nice fit tight body. Not always true but greater chance of that.
While the older women are a lot more mature, less BS with them (most of the time), they know what time want in and out of bed, AND they've acquired skills over the years and put them to VERY good use

So i'd say my spread is -10/+20ish.