Because my mind goes this way... a Question

So,

For those of you with experience in electrostim...

I was wondering as I was driving and replaying some of my fave sessions in my brain, Has anyone either ate a girl or sucked a guys cock while they had a TENS unit on them. Can you feel the slectro?

I was thinking on a session while I make a sub go down on a guy while he is Hooked up... Wondered if she would get zapped?

PPE
I've never heard of that. To each their own. Just don't be around water is all I can say.
Can I try it? I love that TENS unit!!!!!! Can just feel those currents going through my face now..
Interesting question. Having had one of these units on ME, I'm completely willing to say that it's not for everyone. For a guy? Sure!

I don't know the answer, my friend. I wonder what others will suggest?

Elisabeth

P.S. Might help if you told us how he would be hooked up.
Have had it done. Was blindfolded with hands securied behind my back. The lady hooked me up. As I felt the current running through my cock I knew I would cum. And cum I did. Really enjoyed it and would do it again.
Have had it done. Was blindfolded with hands securied behind my back. The lady hooked me up. As I felt the current running through my cock I knew I would cum. And cum I did. Really enjoyed it and would do it again. Originally Posted by supersarge
Hey Sarge, how did she have you hooked up, I have always been fascinated by this, but have never had the occasion to try.
Really dont know. Was blindfolded and the blindfold was removed only after she unhooked me.
Really dont know. Was blindfolded and the blindfold was removed only after she unhooked me. Originally Posted by supersarge
Where you were you feeling the sensations of what she was doing?

Just curious.

With innocent intent,
Elisabeth
I have a TENS unit,too. Interesting.
Our mutual friend had the violet wand attached and with her expertise, the juxtaposition of wet BBBJ with me fully inserted to holding her mouth and tongue at the proper distance for electric discharge was shall we say EXHILARATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Where you were you feeling the sensations of what she was doing?

Just curious.

With innocent intent,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I could feel her hands and that something was being attached. Was just so turned on I guess I lost all since of awareness.
Hmmmmm....

See PPE, you even have me checking Another Realm now

I had to look up and see what a TENS unit was
Never partook of it. But IF I did & my toes tingled with sheer delight and gave me an outer body experience (feeling) while pleasuring him, while he's hooked up to it. Then fuck yeah, I'd try it!

So,

For those of you with experience in electrostim...

I was wondering as I was driving and replaying some of my fave sessions in my brain, Has anyone either ate a girl or sucked a guys cock while they had a TENS unit on them. Can you feel the slectro?

I was thinking on a session while I make a sub go down on a guy while he is Hooked up... Wondered if she would get zapped?

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
DED is a new pervert!!!! Lol, knew it was just a matter of time. Got a volunteer, who wants to be the make zappie?

Lol, thanks, Meryl
Sounds fun err not for me, but to do to a sub! I am no expert, but I really don't think so. Wish we had a alternative techie in here!