Provider, Girl Friend, Thing on the Side?

I am asking this to see if I am the only who feels this way or If I am becoming the new freak of the century. I recently had an encounter with a lady/girl??? who had been pestering me, so I finally made a little time in my schedule invited her over, drinks, bedroom, and then Hooooly Shit, a sexual dynamo (trust me I am going somewhere with this, and not a review either lol) first time we ever got together, multiple multiple O's and I honestly think this is the first time she has ever came that much, quite attractive, red hair, D Cup, weight 130 5'5", Apple Bottom, not Big, but a nice curve, Face, O.K. but not my type, It just didn't click. So,,,she calls me and calls me and calls me, text me, and I finally had to tell her, that it was annoying, that what we had was nice, but my work schedule is very busy, and when I get in I am completely physically exhausted, and that is why I don't have a girlfriend and if we meet it would have to be on my schedule as well as hers.

At this point I realized that us clients can be a pain to a provider and that one simple message is enough and if she is interested she will contact you back, and then work your schedules.

I had told her this before I ever met up with her, but I guess she was to horny to hear. So, I have considered this and my question is this.

I actually prefer the Client Provider relationship in a GFE enviroment. I am reasonably attractive and I try to pick my Providers so that we will click, have an awesome time, and then go our separate ways, only to possibly email occasionaly and see each other when our schedules click. I am a Polyamourous Client and possibly I am just this way.

So I have considerd this and my Question to you is this:

How many of you prefer the Client/Provider situation as well?
Or do you prefer the Girl Friend plus the provider or a thing on the side?
What situation suits you best.
Don't factor in money, keep it separate, but what situation do you prefer?

If no responses here, I am posting in KC as well. Let me Know, I am quite interested.
I myself prefer the Client/Provider thing. We go our own ways and when we do meet up again SHAZAM!!!

I like having ME time and not being responsible for another's feelings or attachments. Yeah I know I am evil LOL but at least I am honest.
I myself prefer the Client/Provider thing. We go our own ways and when we do meet up again SHAZAM!!!

I like having ME time and not being responsible for another's feelings or attachments. Yeah I know I am evil LOL but at least I am honest. Originally Posted by naughtynatale
Yeah, I feel the same way, now If only I could win the lottery. I would truly be the "Whitman Sampler".lol

Really, I think you nailed it on the head with not being responsible for another's feelings, the numerous phone calls realllllllly turned me off. I didn't know if it was me, guys in general, but we had a good time, but to see each other each day and that quick, really makes me run away. Thanks for the input.
Yeah that is quick. To me that screams clingy, desperation, insecurity and a control freak.

For me and not all do this but every once in a while we providers get guys that all they want to do is text email or call all the time. It gets annoying. I mean I provide GFE but I am NOT THEIR GFE LOL
Yeah that is quick. To me that screams clingy, desperation, insecurity and a control freak.

For me and not all do this but every once in a while we providers get guys that all they want to do is text email or call all the time. It gets annoying. I mean I provide GFE but I am NOT THEIR GFE LOL Originally Posted by naughtynatale
Your not my GFE?????...Hmmmm...Now my feelings are hurt!!!.......
Your not my GFE?????...Hmmmm...Now my feelings are hurt!!!....... Originally Posted by ElHombre

Dude you are sooooooooooooooo full of it I will be your GFE on designated times that we agree upon.
Dude you are sooooooooooooooo full of it I will be your GFE on designated times that we agree upon. Originally Posted by naughtynatale

Well I guess that is ok....But don't think that your getting in pants that easily!.........

I like having ME time and not being responsible for another's feelings or attachments. Yeah I know I am evil LOL but at least I am honest. Originally Posted by naughtynatale

Nat is this that "Magic" game??????
Nat is this that "Magic" game?????? Originally Posted by Murf76
Yes I love that game.

And El it is not that I want to get in your pants I want them lying on the floor
Fairly popular quote "I don't pay for sex, I pay for you to go home."
the numerous phone calls realllllllly turned me off. I didn't know if it was me, guys in general, Originally Posted by dosetank
I can assure you it's not just you! Call once, leave a message. Like Natalie said it really screams clingy...plus it's just ridiculously annoying.
Fairly popular quote "I don't pay for sex, I pay for you to go home." Originally Posted by mcangus53
Yes I love that phrase and use it often.