Any Interest In A Visit This Next Week???

Hello Gentlemen!
I will be leaving Tulsa Sunday (most likely) and was considering going up towards St. Louis and staying 2 or 3 days. I would love to make some new friends in your area!

I don't know if there are other good areas from Tulsa to St. Louis to Nashville but I'm open for making stops anywhere in between.

Please let me know if/ where there is any interest so that I can plan accordingly!

Have a great week!

I don't know if there are other good areas from Tulsa to St. Louis to Nashville but I'm open for making stops anywhere in between. Originally Posted by JordanAllen
Hmmmmm. Maybe Springfield, MO on the Tulsa to STL leg. From STL to Nashvegas? Maybe Paducah, KY. Maybe Clarksville TN. However, I can't say I've seen a lot of evidence of hobby activity there.

You should do well in Nashvegas, and you should do well in STL. Good luck!

Cheers,

bcg
Nooooooo!!!!!....A super sexy "redhead" comes into town and I will not be in town....What did I do in a past life to deserve this??????????????
How rude would it be for us to say no to a visit? Now all we need to do is get some local support for you to make it worth your time!

Acescracked
  • jett
  • 12-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Jordan if you visit i hope that I'm still in town for business..
Hello Jordan. If I can help in anyway while you are here or before you get here just drop me a pm and I will be more than happy. Have a fun and safe trip.

Oh almost forgot. You might consider Louisville Ky on your way to Nashvegas as well. Although I have not made the trip yet I have had some that would like me to.
Thank you all! I will be looking into the different areas.

Natale... I will be PM'ing you in a bit!