Is progesso safe ? ....

Any tips I should to know..🤔..... Anyone interest in carpooling ?

Good day forks..
Nuevo Progreso is very safe
This town exists solely on tourists
However having said that walking around after dark is foolish
Stay as far away from the 'main business' concern of the Cartel.
If you stay overnight, stay at the Las Flores hotel which is just a couple of blocks away and they do NOT care if you being a chick from one of the clubs to stay with you.
  • snook
  • 08-15-2018, 04:31 PM
safer than Brownsville or McAllen.
Depends on what part of mcallen or bville you walk in. If you’re really scared hire a cabbie and Progresso pay him 10 bucks and he’ll take you to all the clubs and give your ride back to the bridge...Don’t be tight and Buy him a beer while he’s in the club with you...Im a lazy ass I don’t like walking around
Depends on what part of mcallen or bville you walk in. If you’re really scared hire a cabbie and Progresso pay him 10 bucks and he’ll take you to all the clubs and give your ride back to the bridge...Don’t be tight and Buy him a beer while he’s in the club with you...Im a lazy ass I don’t like walking around
Nuevo Progreso is very safe
This town exists solely on tourists
However having said that walking around after dark is foolish
Stay as far away from the 'main business' concern of the Cartel.
If you stay overnight, stay at the Las Flores hotel which is just a couple of blocks away and they do NOT care if you being a chick from one of the clubs to stay with you. Originally Posted by instfixer
Hey are Gentlemen's Club cartle business concerns....?
I stoping going to the clubs cuz when other customers came in groups of men from trucks it made me concern. I thought about the movie taken lol.MAybe am just paranoid
The main business concern of the Cartels is illegal 'pharmaceuticals' . Which is a forbidden ECCIE subject.
One time at night my Mexican GF wanted something to eat so we went on a side road and we ran into Mexican Marines, I rolled down all the windows turned on the inside lights and gave a crisp military salute which they saluted right back.
Tourists doing tourist excitement do not get hasseled
It is safe...was there just last week.
+1
Progresso is small and safe but it close up early. However, for the locals, there are some clubs one block to the left of the main drag around the Senorial Club.
Never been there other than for dental appointments. I'm curious to go, but It would be safer with a group.
I'm down to check it out with who ever has gone before. How far from the bridge is vamps?
I need to try this place
I'm down to check it out with who ever has gone before. How far from the bridge is vamps? Originally Posted by candy4her

I have a map of Nuevo Progreso that I made from Google maps that I can Email to you.

But you will need to go to FedEx Office and print it off a large format printer. (About 3 feet by 3 feet.

While all the streets have names only on the main street are there any street name signs.
Send me your E mail address via PM
Hi Jon here have a place down in port Mansfield love the fishing is it still safer than an above post about McAllen or Brownsville?