Any landlords?

I am in dire need of a rental house. It really doesn't matter what part of town. Just not really bad parts. I have kids, so itll be personal only!! I dont have good credit so im having a really hard time finding a place. Thanks!!
I am a Landlord. We are in the process of remodeling a commercial building to include ten new single-occupancy efficiency apartments. Last month we had a walk-through inspection that we hoped to be the last to get us a Certificate-of-occupancy for the building when they discovered a design flaw in our fire sprinkler system. Suddenly another 6 month set-back that is going to cost another $30,000.

I have one large unit. It is a studio loft of about 2,000 sq ft, with a huge bay window that over-looks the town's river park. Beautiful dance-floor hardwood floor. Heat and water are included with the rent. Laundry room on site. We are getting $700/month. It is occupied though [to a lady preacher who is engaged to a single man with a daughter].
Ooops, I left out the part that I meant to say. If I had a vacancy that was appropriate for children, I would offer it to you.