Chinese 'sperm-collecting' machine

I bet Louis CK would love one of those machines, lol.
that was informative I think.

TMI should I say?
If it's hands free, maybe some car companies will start offering it as an option.
Different cultures do things differently. The idea of standing next to other men for this seems taboo.
Different cultures do things differently. The idea of standing next to other men for this seems taboo. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
The actual medical site one was in a suite next to a CT scanner or something.
The lineup appeared to be at the factory.
Different cultures do things differently. The idea of standing next to other men for this seems taboo. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner

can't say for sure, but I'm sure they have a private section for that.

it'd be socially awkward to be standing next to a guy working his HJ machine.
can't say for sure, but I'm sure they have a private section for that.

it'd be socially awkward to be standing next to a guy working his HJ machine. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
When I lived in Italy, in many places the hookers would stand on the side of the road. A customer would park and the lady climbed into your car and straddled your lap. If one lady had many customers that liked her, they would park and wait their turn. The lady would be straddling one guy [in his car] and she could see her next 4 or 5 customers waiting for her. Sometimes she might wave at them. When one customer finished the lady hopped out of the first car, would walk to the next car in line and climb in.

I thought it was amazing these guys all thought it was normal to watch the girl riding the guy in the car in front of them.
If so, I'll take two.
Keep in mind, the Chinese allowed only one child per family for decades: the result was a vast number of boys because many of the girls were aborted during that period. It is essential for a family to have a son in China to look after the old people. I have a friend who returned to China for two years to look after his terminally ill father, leaving his wife and son here in the US. He returned about two years ago after his father died.

Today it is a little different. I personally know a OB GYN chinese doctor that made it to the US where she is no longer recognized as an MD because she was not trained here. However, she is still working in OB GYN. Personal conversations with her indicate a personal heartbreak for what she had to do.

The result of the one child (usually a son) policy is that there are not nearly enough women to match the number of guys.

It seems that everything government gets involved with they fuck up.