HAPPY EASTER!

Easter has been cancelled.
They found the body.
That Easter Egg above cracked me up - LOL!!!

AS FOR THE HUNTING WABBITS... I have a large playboy bunny tattoo on my ass. Food for thought.
Jodi -
'Whore' is not a word that I normally use in my vocabulary.

I was recently scolded in public by a family friend for improper use of a gender pronoun [I said 'she' to refer to a friend who was a man and who became a female, whereas I should have used 'they'].

It seems that people have become thin-skinned in our society recently.

So is it appropriate to use the word 'whore' in a joke?

I try to avoid insulting people unless such is my intent. and it seems that so many people are sensitive nowadays. So I am eager to learn how others, specifically the ladies, feel about the use of this word.

thanks
No more than hooker or slut. Seasoned girls like myself consider those words terms of endearment. When you give a word that has been socialized with a bad connotation a new meaning by making light of it's original intention the venom looses it's sting & gives you all the power. It's NOT exclusive to Providers although in the Adult Industry it's where I first experienced empowering oneself with others slings & arrows. However, I've found prevelent in the Service/Hospitality Industry across the broad spectrum that includes a much more evolved & progressive understanding & use of taboo verbage & not just pertaining to terms generally used in denigrating woman. In the end it's just words, actions can be far more permanent & profoundly damaging & even then it's up to the target of said assaults verbal or physical to decide how it ultimately
affects them.
Sticks & Stones May Break My Bones But Words Can Only Hurt Me If I Allow Them!
Submariner...I Like The Way You Ponder..

No more than hooker or slut. Seasoned girls like myself consider those words terms of endearment. When you give a word that has been socialized with a bad connotation a new meaning by making light of it's original intention the venom looses it's sting & gives you all the power. It's NOT exclusive to Providers although in the Adult Industry it's where I first experienced empowering oneself with others slings & arrows. However, I've found prevelent in the Service/Hospitality Industry across the broad spectrum that includes a much more evolved & progressive understanding & use of taboo verbage & not just pertaining to terms generally used in denigrating woman. In the end it's just words, actions can be far more permanent & profoundly damaging & even then it's up to the target of said assaults verbal or physical to decide how it ultimately
affects them.
Sticks & Stones May Break My Bones But Words Can Only Hurt Me If I Allow Them!
Originally Posted by JustJodi
I like the way you think.

I wish we lived closer to each other, I would love to be your customer.
INDEED MY LUV! INDEED!