OBAMA: WANTS TO FORCE AMERICANS TO VOTE.

The man who is suppose to be a "constitutional" scholar, wants to take away your right to not vote.

He makes the bogus claim that it would "would counteract the influence of money in politics more than anything else".

Do you disagree that money plays far too great a roll in politics?
No...but tell me how more people voting will change that dynamic, "more than anything else"?

Do you disagree that money plays far too great a roll in politics? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Do you disagree that money plays far too great a roll in politics? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I feel relatively certain that when politics gets out of money, ...

...................... money will get out of politics.

...................... money will get out of politics. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's some jizzy reasoning. What came first, the chicken or the egg.
Amen.

...................... money will get out of politics. Originally Posted by LexusLover

And more people voting (the poor, uneducated, dumbed down) would result in people voting for bigger government. And bigger government means more political influence in washington which means more money spent to influence government policies and the administration of government.

Obama has it assbackwards, as usual.
The rooster
No...but tell me how more people voting will change that dynamic, "more than anything else"? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It can't hurt
Anytime I hear the word " Mandatory" from a douche bag politician, I am inclined to do just the opposite.

Jim
Amen.

And more people voting (the poor, uneducated, dumbed down) would result in people voting for bigger government. And bigger government means more political influence in washington which means more money spent to influence government policies and the administration of government.

Obama has it assbackwards, as usual. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Unless that is what he wants, then he's a brilliant bastard. And not everyone who doesn't vote is low information. You're proof of that lol
Anytime I hear the word " Mandatory" from a douche bag politician, I am inclined to do just the opposite.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Because you're childish
Obama doesn't seem to understand that with the right to vote; comes the right to not vote.

Why is it no surprise that Obama wants to diminish our rights by making voting mandatory.
In a free country, voting is a right, not a requirement. Obama does not like freedom.
Because you're childish Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
So you do everything you are told to do? That's maturity?
In a free country, voting is a right, not a requirement. Obama does not like freedom. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Just follow his "lead." When they come knocking on your door to make sure you voted, just say, "Yes, and thanks for checking," and then shut the door. When they knock again and ask for "proof," just say, "I'm looking for it, I'll get back with you," and then shut the door and lock it.