Thoughts....

Thoughts for the day.....
Please feel free to join in. This board is becoming extremely boring.

1. All the spit in the world doesn’t make it a good BJ. Attitude however can make an ordinary BJ into a phenomenal one!!
2. U just can’t charge PRO $, if you don’t have a clue on how to deliver a PRO experience!!! No way!!!
3. Always dress up!! Smell good!! Look appealing! Always make and carry a great first impression.
4. If I ever have to stroke my own dick to get it hard, your not doing things right.
5. What ever happen to mind fucking a guy??
6. Why do SB’s think they are worth more than PRO’s, yet they don’t have the skills, and never can hosts?
7. Mutually beneficial means both parties benefit equally....
8. At AMP’s, like restaurants. I tip based on experience... so look at what you get.
9. Reviews.... Good and Bad, they have their place. I get a ton of PM asking about girls and experiences(behind the scenes)... so there is more than just a review.
10. I like to play in the shower and the tub... why is that so rare to come across.

Just had some shit on my mind and needed to vent a little, for the boys and girls to all see.
Feel free to join in.
Why is it hard to get some PRO ladies to talk dirty? I mean more than just whispering "fuck me" ever so often.
I am always ready with a smile freshly showered in lingerie ready to make my gents melt. I love showers and bubble baths and never have problem with these type request. I do believe some girls just get shy with dirty talk I do not but that comes from many years as a web cam entertainer. These types of issues between client and provider are often because of breakdown of communication before an initial meeting occurs. We have to be so cautious in the way we set appointments and the language used that often much is lost in translation. Just my thoughts.
I am always ready with a smile freshly showered in lingerie ready to make my gents melt. I love showers and bubble baths and never have problem with these type request. I do believe some girls just get shy with dirty talk I do not but that comes from many years as a web cam entertainer. These types of issues between client and provider are often because of breakdown of communication before an initial meeting occurs. We have to be so cautious in the way we set appointments and the language used that often much is lost in translation. Just my thoughts. Originally Posted by Mi11ybbwcutie
I’m super appreciative of you lending us your expert opinion babe!!! And yes... you look fantastic and always smell great!!! I do need to take you up on a bath or shower though. 😘
So first off.... showers can be SOOO much fun together , I’m pretty sure you have enjoyed our showers together paddy along with my best friend with us!!
As far as ladies not having the right attitude it can be because of many things. You know how I have categories of ladies ( the ones with no connection or just going through the motions are the “robots” )
These girls only see $$ not a lasting relationship
I value the relationships I have made throughout and truly enjoy those 2am text BC someone was bored and knew I’d be up playing my Xbox (wink wink paddy)
As far as presentation of a ladies appearance goes, she is either a pro or not and either listens to what her date likes and prefers or does her own thing. I do my best to accommodate request and sometimes even little surprises after over grown to know my companions likes and fantasies.
Attitude is probably the biggest thing though
We all have “off” days and while that happens, if it happens more than once then she is just a “robot” and getting through a work day like any person at a job they don’t care too much for
Kisses
Quit telling stories Adaline Paige to why your my fav girl!!!
I have some dirty talk for you salt shaker why don't you try me? I have a dirty mind 24/7 so it's not hard to talk dirty
this is all very interesting,i was just talking to a new girl this week trying to break into the hobby, and i was having to explain many of these topics. after she got through with all that was not on her minu,i just told her she left no reason for a guy to call her they could get the same no list at home for free.

so it is always wonderful to meet a open minded lady ready to have fun, and yes miss Jordan you can always come talk dirty to me, and i do love the showers they are sooooooo much fun wet head and all.

lovestolick66
Loves to talk dirty!!! We are here just gotta look a little! I thought all that stuff was supposed to happen on a date anyway??