Post Thanksgiving Birmingham visit

Business concerns will take me to the Birmingham area the week following Thanksgiving with a bit of time to invest in the local economy. AL is quite similar to my home state – multiple, diverse locations with no easy way for a non-resident to discern which Ladies are located in a particular city/metro location.

To that end, might the veterans be willing to suggest a few names that are local to Birmingham. I’ll do the research – just looking for a way to make it more efficient. Gladly return the favor for those visiting AR.

Haven’t participated in the hobby for a while – just getting a chance following the regulatory challenges of the site. In the post-change environment, how does one discern rates for a given Lady? Used to be fairly prominent, but now apparently no so much. No need to waste the time of a Lady that is more than the hobby funds can support.

Any guidance greatly appreciated.
Again – Thanks and glad to reciprocate for those visiting NWA.

B2
If you have particular days in mind that could help sweetie. With it being right after the holiday there will be ladies traveling in and out of town. Some locals may not even be back in town. So dates will help ladies let you know if they will be available. As to rates most have websites or other links they can send with all the info you need.
Thank you for your response, Dear Lady! Your point is well taken!

Dates is question are the 26-28th of November. Will keep an eye out for traveling Ladies - but it would be nice to be aware of available, local Ladies as well.

Thanks again for your most kind consideration!

B2
Well my dear friend Angelina2017 is in Birmingham almost every day. Hannahwoods4hire and Lauren Love are also local Birmingham gems. They are all gorgeous and have hearts and personalities of gold.
Thanks, Cassie. Exactly what I was seeking.

Thank you!
B2
B2, there are many ladies in Bham that are on many guys "bucket list."

A few are Lexi Love, Adaline (from down south), and the Unicorn, Lauren.
Good luck! Have fun...