Ever had a true deep throat BJ?

After a recent provider experience where the girl tried to gag herself during the BJ which was cool she didnt take the whole thing which got me to to thinking that the number of girls that can actually do it is small.

When I think deep throat I think of the girls nose pressed into your belly and you can see the outline of your tool going down there throat. And ive only seen maybe a handful of pr0n actors that have done it like that.

There was one girl on the net several years ago I think her name was heather that had a homemade site called ideepthroat.com. She could easily go all the way down on her man and had other videos of her showing the technique with dildos and was similar to sword swallowing.

And theres a characteristic motion involved when the dick gets to the back of the throat theres a pause for a split second in the motion then they go down the rest of the way (i guess past the wind pipe where they usually gag at) and u can see the outline of it move down there throat.

So the question is: have you ever had a girl that can actually do it like that?
Kate Paris in Houston. My only true D.T. experience.
Never a full deep throat, but that is alright because it is the head of PINK FLOYD that is sensitive. Cupping the balls always helps. I had one girl from Dallas that concentrated on the head and I lost it pretty quick.
Everytime I see or hear of a provider doing DT it seems virtually ymmv due to size and width. Guys aren't going to reveal their schlong size (when erect) in reviews and I'm damn sure not going to ask them.

For all I know, the original poster of this thread has a 3 to 4 inch cock and the provider was merely stroking his hobby ego by telling him he was huge.

So my question is what length and width is defined as appropriate DT territory for the ladies?
Lauren Flare in Omaha. She could deep throat you on a continual basis until you came down her throat. The best I ever had. Too bad she is retired
Well I saw that lady on Howard Stern who took that kielbasa and deep-throated it. She should have become a provider. LOL