The Client List

Hey, what do you all think about this new TV show The Client List?
To much publicity, or do you think it might change some opinions?
They got a good one to do it, I'd pay a thousand just to lick Jennifer Love Hewitt ass!!

Is she on ECCIE and P411?
I think its too much publicity and draws too much attention to the hobby.
I still would FK Jennifer Love Hewitt 2 or 3 times day even if she wasn't an actress.
I still would FK Jennifer Love Hewitt 2 or 3 times day even if she wasn't an actress. Originally Posted by shorty

Yeah she looks like she need some good anal

Yeah she looks like she need some good anal Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I would just want to play with them big ole tits and watch them bounce.
Depends on how they spin it. If they keep the needles out of her arm and make her look professional, then hopefully it will relax some views on the issue. Some preachers will be puking, but that's a bonus imo.
I would have to see Jennifer Love Hewitt in a strap on before I make up my mind...and nipples, I would have to see the nipples too...ijs
Is she on ECCIE and P411? Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Is this a new series, or are they feeding us the same movie they did 2 or 3 years ago?

I wonder if JLH whispers to ghosts while riding the crotch rocket
It's not new, it was shown in the past some time ago. It was worthwhile to watch but annoying that it had the same old tired stereotypes that all girls who work hate their job, get busted, and do drugs to 'get through their sessions'.
It's not new, it was shown in the past some time ago. It was worthwhile to watch but annoying that it had the same old tired stereotypes that all girls who work hate their job, get busted, and do drugs to 'get through their sessions'. Originally Posted by alluringava

Ugh.. i was hoping it would be a positive not a negative.. but ill still watch it tonight.

IMHO- a hooker is the one that has to find a way to "get through a session".. a provider loves what she does and needs no mind altering assistance.
It's not new, it was shown in the past some time ago. It was worthwhile to watch but annoying that it had the same old tired stereotypes that all girls who work hate their job, get busted, and do drugs to 'get through their sessions'. Originally Posted by alluringava
Actually, there was a 2 hour movie in 2010 and now they are making a new series that starts tonight, that is loosely based on that film.
The movie was not that good.