Jojo @ NYAW

Review here of Jojo at NYAW.

I enjoyed a memorable session w/ Jojo and will definitely repeat...if you read to the end of this review you will know why :-) She's petite but not as small as Cherry, who I saw when NYAW reopened. Nice butt for a petite girl. Her face is not typical Chinese (broader face, kinda latin eyes?) but I liked her features. Spunky + friendly personality.

After showering, Jojo gave me a long, patient, excellent blow job with BLS , a bit of rimming, lots of tongue teasing and eye contact, some deep throat. Deeper throat than Cherry, but not the as deep as, say Sara.
Took a break from the BBBJ to put the condom on and went at it slowly grinding in mish, then standing K9 against the wall. I was feeling her head game, so I made sure not to come in the bag.

When I was almost ready to explode i pulled out, removed the condom, and Jojo knelt down in front of me. I rested my cock on her lips and just admired the view for a moment, her eyes looking up at me. Then I gently massaged my cock across her lips, against her cheeks, and back to her lips. She opened her mouth, tongue out, flicking a little, and right there I exploded, cumming onto her tongue, lips, and cheek. Love that moment! This was one orgasm I won't soon forget

Cool girl. Definitely repeating.
glad to hear they reopened....are the same girls back?
Some of the same girls from before are back (Bella, Sara, Cora....) but of course some them are not yet back (Bynes, Fiona....)...