Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

[QUOTE=CJ7;1053293721]I didn't say that either ... the 911 tape clearly has him saying " these assholes THEY always get away" ...who is THEY ? just so happens the asshole he was referring to was dressed like a black kid dresses, Zimmerman knew he was black before he made the comment ..

You don't know what the hell you are saying from one post to another. You are all over the place with some of your comments.

You just have to try to prove that Zimmerman is a racist. Your first attempt, when you said it sounds like Zimmerman said "fucking coons", blew up in your face so now you are trying to make Zimmerman's statement of "these assholes they always get away" racist too. Zimmerman was frustrated, that prior burglers and other suspicious people in the neighborhood that he had reported, had gotten away by the time that police arrived. That is what Zimmerman is referring to when he said "they". There is no racist angle to this statement, except in your little pea sized brain.

Hey, but at least this time you are not making up something that Zimmerman did not say, to try to paint him as a racist. Lol.
Thank God for Judges and Juries.... not mention statutes, rules of evidence, and rules of procedure ....

.. not to mention the Constitutions of Florida and the United States ... least I be judged by my peers. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes. But aren't we on our third judge for this mess. The others could not get off the case fast enough. Including the judge who didnot convene a grand jury of peers and did not ask for the pictures of Zimm taken at the scene to be included in the evidence.

Where's old t?
  • CJ7
  • 07-02-2013, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1053294014]
I didn't say that either ... the 911 tape clearly has him saying " these assholes THEY always get away" ...who is THEY ? just so happens the asshole he was referring to was dressed like a black kid dresses, Zimmerman knew he was black before he made the comment ..

You don't know what the hell you are saying from one post to another. You are all over the place with some of your comments.

You just have to try to prove that Zimmerman is a racist. Your first attempt, when you said it sounds like Zimmerman said "fucking coons", blew up in your face so now you are trying to make Zimmerman's statement of "these assholes they always get away" racist too. Zimmerman was frustrated that prior burglers had gotten away by the time that police arrived when he said this. That is what Zimmerman is referring to when he said "they". There is no racist angle to this statement at all, except in your little pea sized brain.

Hey, but at least this time you are not making up something that Zimmerman did not say, to try to paint him as a racist. Originally Posted by CJ7
just one more time and only because youre so fucking stupid ..

Im not trying to prove anything, my "first attempt" didn't blow up in my face because I read and posted the correction after I got all of the knee jerk sob's like you foaming at the mouth ...lol

everything Ive posted is meant for dipshits like you to wave their racist flag and declare themselves, all Ive done is post facts ... Ive yet to call anyone a racist, even LL recognized that and commented I didn't directly say that .. you on the other hand are too fucking dumb to crawl out of your box. Kudos dipshit ! Now, Chirp and slobber all you want.

The End
[QUOTE=CJ7;1053294128]

Im not trying to prove anything, my "first attempt" didn't blow up in my face because I read and posted the correction after I got all of the knee jerk sob's like you foaming at the mouth ...lol

everything Ive posted is meant for dipshits like you to wave their racist flag and declare themselves, all Ive done is post facts ... Ive yet to call anyone a racist, even LL recognized that and commented I didn't directly say that directly .. you on the other hand are too fucking dumb to crawl out of your box. Kudos dipshit ! Now, Chirp and slobber all you want.

The End Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Bullshit!!! You are trying to paint Zimmerman as a racist and you know it! And it sounds like you are trying to paint me as a racist too simply because I am refuting your lies and bullshit.
[QUOTE=CJ7;1053294128]

everything Ive posted is meant for dipshits like you to wave their racist flag and declare themselves, all Ive done is post facts ... Ive yet to call anyone a racist, even LL recognized that and commented I didn't directly say that .. you on the other hand are too fucking dumb to crawl out of your box. Kudos dipshit ! Now, Chirp and slobber all you want.

The End Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
You called Nevergaveitathought a racist in post 334. You are a liar CBJ7!
  • Old-T
  • 07-02-2013, 09:43 PM
Where's old t? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I pass through here when I need to read some RWW posts as a break from logic and reality. The rest of the time I have work to do, unlike some who seem to live on line here.

What more is there to say for now? It's all been said 100 times over. Just about everyone has either condemned him or praised him already. Those who want to lynch Z without a trial won't think acquittal is an honest verdict. Those who think Z has the right to "stand his ground" but refuse to acknowledge that Martin had the right, well they (you) won't ever think a conviction could be an honest verdict.

In my mind--from what I have read--Zimmerman violated a ton of rules and brought much of this on himself. Martin acted stupidly and was likely a punk, but last I looked that wasn't a capital crime. Hard to like either guy. If Z is convicted of murder I think that is probably too harsh; if he walks, I think that's too lenient. Unlike the folks wagering on the outcome I have no idea what six people will decide.

PS: I didn't realize it was up to the judge to ask for evidence to be included. I know that works in court martials.
[QUOTE=CJ7;1053294128]

Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
That's not a response to the bullshit you posted and then said you didn't write it.

What I wrote was that you didn't say those exact words (another WTF), but your implication was what Zimmerman said . ("smell the racism") and it was "racism" ... that one can "smell"..... !

With all due respect, this is not the first time you have shit and slipped in your own shit.

You are not alone. When people try to create things that don't exist out of nothing, ...

.. shit happens. Or as might be more appropriate .. "manure occurs" ... particularly when criminal charges are filed for political/social reasons as opposed to having a solid lawsuit with solid, direct evidence of the necessary elements of the claim/charge filed. And people want to believe the CHARGES.

The legal task of the criminal justice system is to bring all of the evidence to the table, that which shows guilt and that which shows innocence, and from that facts showing that the suspected perpetrator is guilty of a specific crime then charge that person with that specific crime based on the FACTS, provided the prosecution evaluates the case as one which the prosecution will be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt from ALL of the FACTS and not just those cherry picked from the pile on the table. The government is REQUIRED to produce ALL of the FACTS, that which shows guilt and that which shows innocence, to the Defendant the government has charged with the specific crime.

You brought up Marcia Clarke ... there was evidence she did not do the latter in Simpson. There is admission and evidence that documents have been manipulated and edited in Zimmerman to slant the evidence toward Zimmerman's guilt, if not, his attitude and motivation to fit the "focus" of the media in order to "make a story that will excite and sell" and turn the public opinion against him, which affects witness testimony and slants the direction of the trial.

Look at this thread ... none of us have heard the testimony other than snippets from what is released by the media in video/audio format .... YOU CANNOT determine the credibility of what a witness says from the written word quoted by some reporter AND most particularly what some reporter PARAPHRASED.

We get bullshit like that in thread after thread in this forum. Headlines that do not reflect reality, and cherry-picked quotes, not only of what some politician, etc., said, but what some poster said ... just the problem you are having now.

Here's an example: How many times have "we" heard Martin was "living" in the complex? Like Zimmerman should have known who he is ... well he had not been "LIVING" there he had been "STAYING" there for about a week ... according to his family. But the facts are distorted when reported.

Words and their meanings are extremely important ... when someone's future is at stake. And it is. And I am not talking about petty typos that creep into people's posts when they don't take or have the time to proof read them and make the petty little corrections that small minded people attempt to use to discredit the poster ... particularly when the small minded people lack any substantive response to refute what is posted. The only time I have every jumped on someone's typos on Eccie (or ASPD) was when the poster had been doing just what I said to others, including me. If the typo can change the meaning of what is posted then I may raise a question just to make sure I understand, if it is important. That's all.

"The end."
[QUOTE=NiceGuy53;1053294151]

Bullshit!!! You are trying to paint Zimmerman as a racist and you know it! And it sounds like you are trying to paint me as a racist too simply because I am refuting your lies and bullshit. Originally Posted by CJ7
Amen.

Some call it ... "playing the race card" and it is intended to quell opposition or stifle it.
can you read idiot? wake up and smell the racism ...

911 tape ... ready?

Zimmerman:
The back entrance.
[It sounds like Zimmerman says under his breath, ‘F-ing coons’ at 2:22]
NOTE: 911 dispatcher:
Are you following him? [2:24]
Zimmerman:
Yeah. [2:25]
911 dispatcher:
OK.
We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]
Zimmerman:
OK. [2:28] Originally Posted by CJ7
You are lying again, CBJ7.

The consensus so far appears to be that Zimmerman did not use this term, but rather said something along the lines of “fucking cold,” due to the unseasonably cold weather at the time, or “fucking punks,” which does not have an inherent racial dimension to it.

http://detroitadvocator.wordpress.co...rayvon-martin/

BTW, CBJ7, the dispatcher also said:

“Can you get to somewhere where you can see him?"

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,5154337.story

THAT'S RIGHT, LITTLE TWAT!!

Keep replying to me. That way you miss all those responses from YssupRider and BigTex and CJ7 and others.

Just think about ALL those posters getting the last word in on you. Too many go back and find them all now, eh?

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money. Tranny fucker.

And you're still a "catcher". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Not only are you ignorantly wrong, your "modus operandi" is still showing, you ignorant, bigoted and lying Yankee jackass.
I know you are, Corpy, but what am I?
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 08:57 AM
hahahahaha

just read the responses from the idiots ... they're foaming at the mouth so bad they haven't a clue what theyre saying

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahaha

just read the responses from the idiots ... they're foaming at the mouth so bad they haven't a clue what theyre saying

hahahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by CJ7
What is laughable, CBJ7: despite what you might ignorantly imagine, is your feeble, equivocating attempt at deflection. Your post, CBJ7, in no manner substantively refutes the extant evidence:

The consensus so far appears to be that Zimmerman did not use this term, but rather said something along the lines of “fucking cold,” due to the unseasonably cold weather at the time, or “fucking punks,” which does not have an inherent racial dimension to it.

And, CBJ7, the dispatcher also said:

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're a non-substantive, thread hijacking, ad hominem attack casting, dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

What is laughable, CBJ7: despite what you might ignorantly imagine, is your feeble, equivocating attempt at deflection. Your post, CBJ7, in no manner substantively refutes the extant evidence:

And, CBJ7, the dispatcher also said:

You're a non-substantive, thread hijacking, ad hominem attack casting, dumb-fuck golem jackass. That's why the lying, dumb-fuck golem jackass was elected to be:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Look out IB here come your tranny lovers...
hahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by CJ7
The only person that showed how big of an idiot he was, was you CBJ7! But you're too stupid to see that. And we all know "You can't fix stupid"!
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 01:09 PM
You called Nevergaveitathought a racist in post 334. You are a liar CBJ7!

given your intellectual capacity I anxiously await for you to tell everyone how Nevergaveitathought is associated with Zimmerman or the trial ..

read post 341, and remember you cant fix stupid ..