eat my ass....hmmmmmm

I remember your sweet ass from years ago. still an atf.
I like to eat some slim lady ass, they're just more flexible and no fat in the way, I lick from the pussy to the ass crack like a giant candy 🍭 Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah the slim booty is definitely more fun to worship. A a lot more angles to work with.

Dallas I wouldn't say your ass is slim but perfect to eat.
A slim booty is like a filet mignon but baby you are the prime rib.
mmm Hi mr Be...yesssssss

aww thanks baby

ass worshippers rock!!!
mmm I luv a guy worshipping my ass with his hands/lips AND tongue...hell I even like a guy to pour warm oil on my butt and slide his johnson all over it!!
How about a guy who slides his johnson all over your ass, cums between your cheeks, and then licks your ass...
well hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe
in that case, count me in
The ass is the first thing I check out. Love to eat a perfect ass like yours.
DR

I have been trying to book you for a couple of years but every time you are in DFW you are sold out can you give me a spot next time around?
you bet mr z

pm me for updates on schedule your way net month..
mmm I luv a guy worshipping my ass with his hands/lips AND tongue...hell I even like a guy to pour warm oil on my butt and slide his johnson all over it!!

SOOOOOOOOO my question...

Do you like ass worship/eating??

Ladies...do you like it done to you??

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes please!
Anyone taste any shit while eating an asshole?

It’s not like it couldn’t happen.
Anyone taste any shit while eating an asshole?

It’s not like it couldn’t happen. Originally Posted by bambino
Nope. I only see classy ladies who shower in between appointments. But I have tasted pussy that tastes like ass, thats why I prefer ass.
Nope. I only see classy ladies who shower in between appointments. But I have tasted pussy that tastes like ass, thats why I prefer ass. Originally Posted by cage196
So, all ass tastes like pussy? Or Vica versa?
cleanliness is the key!!!!