eat my ass....hmmmmmm

Yes ...& Point them to the shower when they arrive & mention teasers about rimming as they are walking into shower..it's not gross when the area is squeaky clean & fresh .
It's highly intoxicating feeling ..
Love ass worship. Available tomorrow?
awww not in dallas till late feb..but then,lets do it
awww not in dallas till late feb..but then,lets do it Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hopefully I’ll be available. Message me he dates you’ll be here the next couple of months.
I just watched a video on Tik Tok wish I could share it...lol A horse was licking another horses butt I mean was deep and the horse passed gas...LOL that horse jerked back and started naying something fierce.

I never would eat chitlins for a reason no matter how clean they say it is. I KNOW IT WAS FULL OF SHIT... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I get deep rimming freaks some out.

If its clean, and my gal is giving me a super nice, deep BBBJ, I go as deep as possible.

Deep rimming isnt as easy as people think. The lady definitely has to relax and it takes time, and a strong tongue.

MNG
DR,

I have been trying to see you for 2 years everytime you come to Dallas you are sold out. Can you hold a spot for me next time. I would love to play with your ass and make you cum!
Love it. A ladies reaction to a good rimming is well worth the effort.
mmm zooo yes i will
coming end of next month

good discussion!!!
  • BLM69
  • 01-20-2022, 12:36 PM
DR been ditching this cock for a while now 😂
blm baby
i am coming last of february!!
How did I miss this thread? I absolutely love eating/worshipping ass.

Dallas, I'd have A LOT of difficulty pulling myself away from your ass
Well ima be all over that ass friday...hands face tounge ....cock....
That is the plan tongue fuck your ass yummy and so hot!