No make up - what do you think?

Ok, so this question came to me after a couple of reasons.
1. I put on a shade this morning that was not as typical of what I look like. Stupid on my part. Didn't have boyfriend to give approval of me trying it out. And I was in a rush, which put things off to a bad start - another story, not sure I will share.

2. Went swimming, didn't feel any better about getting raccoon eyes in the pool, but washed it all off after taking a shower.

I have a client coming in later, and I sent him a quick picture to see if he'd like me to put on my typical colors/make up.

(I've never done that before, and I think I will keep it as a private one on one picture if requested)

I haven't heard back yet (I know he is at work), but what are your thoughts on this - both sides guys and ladies - on if you prefer a woman to go without any makeup - like FOR REAL. Not just "light make up" and ladies, how do you feel about clients possibly seeing your face without it on?

I have spent the last six years in college, the first four I never went without. I have some GREAT personal pictures with selfies. (and I was my regular size and probably happier for that). Once my first year of engineering school was over, I was OVER make up for school. No one said anything different if I happened to put some on. Only time we all would comment is on career fair day when we were all decked out. (Hell, I wore a dress! The only one I have.)

I appreciate your thoughts on chiming in on this.
I prefer ladies wearing light or no makeup. Heavy makeup usually looks bad in my opinion.
I never wear makeup. Some powder. On occasion. Lip color, sometimes.

Most of my clients prefer the light to no makeup look. It's more discreet as well (no lipstick collars, etc.).

If a guy requests full makeup, I'm always happy to oblige.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-19-2017, 04:44 PM
I never wear makeup. I enjoy my beauty(or lack of depending on your opinion) with all my freckles, wrinkles, blemishes and scars. Some women use a lot of makeup to look instagram perfect in photos, but in person... not so much.

I love eye accents though, so a small touch for a little smokey eye in the bedroom or night out might be my max.

Philosophy makes a great tinted moisturizer that is virtually weightless.

A healthy skin routine other than makeup is more important to me.
I'm liking the idea. I hardly ever wear it in my RW, so I'm not sure I would post a face pic. But I have been recognized looking like hell even.

I just don't want it posted for the internet.

And Ze, I'm sure you are still just as beautiful as the last time I saw you.
I hate a lady getting dolled up in too much makeup or lingerie - I want her to be genuinely comfortable. No better greeting at the door than fresh out of the shower with no makeup, no panties, and just a tshirt.
I hate a lady getting dolled up in too much makeup or lingerie - I want her to be genuinely comfortable. No better greeting at the door than fresh out of the shower with no makeup, no panties, and just a tshirt. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I did the t-shirt, no bra no panties when I had such a great apartment with Kelly, (just hide behind the door a bit when they come up to it).

But this "upscale" apartment I'm at now, I've got to go down and get ya.

I got a lot of compliments on it. But I did always put on some makeup.

I just feel so refreshed!
Prefer the I-just-woke-up-and-need-to-fuck-you, look.
I never don't wear make up to see a client. But I have learned that a full face tends to get every where. All it takes is some sweat and a sloppy BJ for it to look a mess. So light make up is what I always go for. Mascara and some lip gloss is all I need really.
I don't like makeup. I prefer for a woman to just have on lip stick or lip gloss. If she just HAS to wear makeup, lightly apply it
Makeup should enhance but not hide. One lady was introduced to me years ago. She was embarrassed because she did not have her makeup on. She was stunning without the makeup. Really stunning ... alas no taint photos were ever posted ...
I usually wear some make up, but how much depends on the time of day I'm entertaining. Mornings, it will probably be mascara and lip gloss with a little blush. In afternoons, I'll add some eyeliner and then in evenings, I'll wear some eye shadow. Nothing is ever excessive, unless requested.

I've always worn make up, even when just running errands. It makes me feel confident
  • L.A.
  • 07-19-2017, 09:21 PM
Just wear a little...whatever you would normally wear and are comfortable with. That's why I like some casual photos in showcases to give a true representation.
I usually wear some make up, but how much depends on the time of day I'm entertaining. Mornings, it will probably be mascara and lip gloss with a little blush. In afternoons, I'll add some eyeliner and then in evenings, I'll wear some eye shadow. Nothing is ever excessive, unless requested.

I've always worn make up, even when just running errands. It makes me feel confident Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
I think I remember that you look really sexxy with red wet lipstick on LL!!