Favorite look

Guys, what is the favorite type of outfit you like to see a lady in... besides thier birthday suits

I love to see a woman in a summer dress, no panties, a nice heel or wedge shoe, nice toes and nail, and smelling pretty

My other is as my tag line says...tee shirt and panties. Nothing gets me going more than that...ask my last appt

Ladies you as well, what do u like to see a guy in, outside of rolled up in benjamins
There are so many looks that I find appealing that it's impossible to list them all. The unifying factor, though, is that, whatever her appearance, she took a little time to make herself look attractive, sexy, appealing in anticipation of my arrival.
See. I get the sundresses and all. But, even though I'm more clean-cut, what really gets me is a good looking girl in cutoff blue jeans shorts, or just jeans, with a tank top and plenty of visible tattoos. For some reason, I just love that look on a girl, but that kind of girl never likes me.
Something that lets you know what's under the hood without showing the Full Monty.

I like very small V-cut jean shorts with no panties and a scissor cut white T-shirt exposing the lower 1/3 of her boobs.
Suicide or pinup, with stockings and heels.
A white, see through blouse on a braless, full breasted, dark skinned gal.
Daisy dukes, especially is she has a nice ass.
Love a fit lady in a tight skirt with hose and heels.White blouse with frilly see through bra and panties. Long hair with perfect makeup and red lipstick.Long fingers with manicured nails. Damn I may be asking for too much.
  • grean
  • 08-23-2017, 11:41 AM
Suicide or pinup, with stockings and heels. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
+1

Short Daisy Dukes is a close 2nd.
I love a lady in a sheer white t-shirt and a thong
Suicide or pinup, with stockings and heels. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
did we just become best friends lol.

same here mate and i think thats because as a young teen i found my fathers stack of playboys and those girls wore that stuff so during my come uppins i became attracted to that stuff. even a decent pair of black pantyhose on a woman can get my dick hard.
Jeans and a white cotton collared shirt. If she has dark hair, turquoise jewelry with it. Can't beat it with a stick.
I love a lady in a sheer white t-shirt and a thong Originally Posted by TrueLittlewilly
Now you're talking. I love a nice semi-tight t-shirt and a tiny pair of panties.
https://goo.gl/photos/BDnEf8L2QyEqDmhq8

I dont even know what I will look like the next day... I just have fun with it! Like dress up and i'm the doll! He he he ��������
Wet look out of the shower with a towel. I like it because after some DFK I want to drop that towel and get shot on goal number 1 in. Leading to a 2-3 shot on goal session 👍