Premium Membership

I just tried to use a prepaid MC to pay for my membership but the card was declined since it was an international charge. Does anyone know of a prepaid card that works on this site? I cannot use my RW credit card info.
Walmarts?
Contact the mods. The should be able to help.

Otherwise one review ever six weeks is very generous. See a provider, write a good review, and voila!

However I personally write reviews only as a service. I paid for lifetime when I joined.
Send in nickels.
Mods won't likely be able to help if it's being declined at the processor.
Call in and pay over the phone with the card. Works here and p411.
I called the pre-paid credit card company and they said the card can only be used for purchases in the US. Unfortunately, that is buried and the fine print inside the packaging. ECCIE is a foreign based operation.

Are there other pre-paid cards that you guys have used successfully?
Give a provider the money to hand the mods personally?
Better get to writing some reviews
ECCIE is a foreign entity?
What a fuck, lets Make the Hobby American Again (MHAA)!

I KID! I KID!
I'm willing to pay for a lifetime membership, just not with RW CC info. I wonder if we can mail a money order somewhere.
Lots of credit cards have a way to generate temporary card numbers with set limits and expiration. For safety in online shopping. It'll show up on your statement, and uses your rl name/billing address, but if someone steals the card number/ccv it won't be usable. Maybe a middle ground for those who don't have a SO looking over their shoulders, but also don't trust the biller.
Better get to writing some reviews Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Chicken and the egg. Can't see a provider without references, can't get references since I haven't seen a provider.
I'm willing to pay for a lifetime membership, just not with RW CC info. I wonder if we can mail a money order somewhere. Originally Posted by bashar
This is a question the staff should be able to answer. I think the answer is yes. You could post in the Questions for the Staff forum, but that's really local level. You could also email websupport@eccie.net or dallas@eccie.net
One of those should get to someone who knows.
  • NYr
  • 08-25-2017, 09:04 PM
email admin@eccie.net for money order option.