Harvey's activities interruptions

I was wondering how hobbying may have changed since Harvey arrived. I bet there's some tragic stories of appointments missed due to high water and general storm conditions. Is anyone in Dallas reaching out to S E Texas providers or clients? To maybe come to drier Dallas for fun?
I am sure the stories are in the pipe line... it is just a matter of time before we start hearing them.

Houston is getting destroyed, and not figuratively. A lot of people are going to be looking for places to live in DFW.

The market is going to change here, not only in our hobby, but on EVERYTHING...
I wouldn't be thinking about "drier Dallas" and "fun".. quite insignificant in the scheme of things.
With many people in S. Texas struggling to simply stay alive. I think hobby related activities there, don’t really matter.
It really surprised me, that mandatory evacuations were not in place.

Crzy
Actually thats my point. The only thing thats dried is girls livelyhood.
I was suppose to be in Dallas Thursday but Harvey has other plans, I'm bummed I'll have to miss my trip but it's nothing compare to what's going on out there! I have tons of family and friends in Houston and it's just sad and gives me flash backs of Katrina. I don't think hobbying is at the top of anyone's list right now!
Dallas is clear sailing. Harvey hasn't affected our air traffic. Don't be bummed. Come on over!
Yep. I lost over 2000 by not being able to tour Houston this week and next...
But thats nothing compared to what the people around there have lost...
I used to live in Housto area.. My heart goes out to them!