Very interested! Now Where to go from here?!

Hello Everyone,

Ive been doing alot of post reading in this forum as its been an intrest of mine for some time..... that I just cant shake. I'm naturally sub but have no formal training on the other realm if you know what i mean! I guess i shall be asking the ladies..... Where and how to go from here! I dont want to fall into the wrong hands with such little expierence! Any Advise would be greatly apppreciated!

Xoxo Kaci Raye oxoX
You are very close to a living legend, Lindsey Lacy, she sees and trains many women. Check out her reviews, she has everything, cross, chains, probably 100 whips and floggers and my fav the Violet Wand. Lindsey is a very calm and patient dom.
Good advice. You want and need someone you can trust and build an bond with so you can grow in your world of kink. Seeking out a skilled and trustworthy Dom/Domme takes time. But once you find them you will be able to explore a whole different world....The World of Kink!! Enjoy!
You are very close to a living legend, Lindsey Lacy, she sees and trains many women. Check out her reviews, she has everything, cross, chains, probably 100 whips and floggers and my fav the Violet Wand. Lindsey is a very calm and patient dom. Originally Posted by LuckJack
+1....she is THE BEST!
And if you need a submissive to practice with ... I am available, and we would only be limited by your imagination!
Check your PMs
Such good lil sluts, offering themselves up for others pleasure.....................l ol
Ahhhhem....

Did ya forget me?

Fet
Hello Everyone,

Ive been doing alot of post reading in this forum as its been an intrest of mine for some time..... that I just cant shake. I'm naturally sub but have no formal training on the other realm if you know what i mean! I guess i shall be asking the ladies..... Where and how to go from here! I dont want to fall into the wrong hands with such little expierence! Any Advise would be greatly apppreciated!

Xoxo Kaci Raye oxoX Originally Posted by Kaci.Raye
some might know what you mean, but i dont.
so, you might want to explicitly state if you are wanting to learn to be more submissive or to be more dominating. there is a big difference!!!

as has been stated in prev posts, if you let folks know what you want to learn, there are plenty who can help/train you in what you seek.

best to you in your path of enlightenment.
I'm actually very submissive naturally but would love to explore the DOM side of things.
Thank you to everyone for your thoughtful replys!
So your a Sub and want to play as a Dom? A switch then? That is not an easy move. Please do you research and check out Fetlife.com, find pros in your area to connect with. Look deep and embrace your true self, then go for it...........