turn ons /turn offs .. and see yall soon!

Turn ons & Turn offs..anything unique??

I hate having my titties slapped,fingers in my ears and....pleaseeeeee dont call me a cunt lol

I luv having my back svratched,butt worshipped,talked dirty to,and....love having my hair played with!

unique turn ons...men who wear boxers!!!!! men with beards or goatess!!!

AND
I am headed that way soon yeahhhhhh!!

And I am always looking for goodies to resell at MY flea market booth! And if anybody has books or stuff they wanna get rid of,I would love it!

See yall soon!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg C2AEDB94-C8D7-49D4-AB7E-7DD3D64B2CCA.jpeg (48.3 KB, 532 views)
Love dirty talk as well. Really like my balls being sucked, gentle nipple biting. It all kind of depends on the woman I’m with and what they’re into as well. Play it by ear I suppose.
I love side boob!

Last fall I was at the grocery store and saw a women wearing a tank top. Her Lacy bra was visible and when I looked hard I could see the under wire line barely peaking out.
Turn offs- being late, wants you to stop at the store for smokes and Mountain Dew or whatever else they need.

Turn ons- dirty talk, adult beverage before, during, break, repeat. CG, prone bone and Amazon positions.
MMMMMM I luv prone bone!!!!
MMMMMM I luv prone bone!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Same.. It’s my favorite
Definitely love prone bone
Had to Google it lol, I'm like ah...surf board!
Ons: dfk, convincing iop, a mild sense of giving a shit I am in the room, unforced Convo, and freaky deaky drive

OFFS: rushing, little / no Convo or kissing, no follow through, shitty incall. phoneplay
Fingers in your ears? Someone has done that?

Hate cbj. No iop. Love teaseing. Ss. Kissing. Daty/dato. Milfs.

OFF:no bueno
Gentlemen with long finger nails
-
Who do you think you are
The Mack,Super Fly,Edward Scissorhands, Freddy Kruger

I collect knives but dayummm
Don't like tobacco breath (or teeth).

I try to schedule a session longer than an hour, so fast talk, phone checking and clock watching are spoilers. There is time enough, we can both get there.

Raucous music of any genre doesn't help the mood.

Slow mutual fondling while clothed is good, as is undressing each other.

Not a mutual turn-on I know, but I've always had a good time briefly feeling-up a partner in a car while at a stop light, or some other semi-public scene (movie theater, an elevator ride up a tall Highrise?).
Bad breath and butt dirt can’t deal with it! Check yourself
yikes, that's a code red abort ABORT ABORT
+
A woman who can push past the urge to stop DATY
+
What naturally follows my first answer
-