Overnight luvrboy

Got two overnights planned this week baby. Who else loves overnights as opposed to hourly sessions. They are absolutely the most fun! Drinking, dancing, listening to music, talking, laughing cuddling, going somewhere then coming back, intimacy, fall asleep cuddling then intimacy in the morning. I call that a Win win chicken dinner! Any suggestions on any more overnight activities? Plus what are the required overnight kits(I personally always stock up an extra toothbrush and toothpaste, ladies body wash, ladies deodorant, tampons, a great playlist and of course booze ��)
I love overnights if it’s with a lady I connect with. Nothing like her waking you up with a bbbj or just cuddling and slip it in and go to town.

Sometimes I’m in the mood. Lots of times I just want to nut and leave.
It all depends on the provider. Her attentiveness, my mood, and varying other factors.

For me to layout the cash for an overnight clear expectations need to be set. At the very least, I will want to have seen her multiple times and already have explored the menu.

I have providers I only see for multiple hours and overnight. Others the maximum time is 15 minutes. It just depends...
I no longer do overnights after the last two I had went south.

One young lady neglected to mention she had a bladder control issue. The bed got really warm at first but then...
It's no fun waking up at 3am wrapped up in wet & cold sheets.

Another young lady had a little too much chardonnay & passed out after a few "O"s from DATY. I ended up having to get my "O" from my Fleshlight.
Pitroom, I see your post of all these women doing overnights, and I see your spontaneous nature and willing to abide to an all out encounter, my question is how come you don't review them? Wont that help them? But in your own saying Dudes over chicks, won't it be helpful to post for the dudes to know how great a provider is? Especially a multi hour encounter. Not attacking you but just pointing out the obvious. You said on OH2 you had a meeting with some one called flower that loves feet pics. But Still no review or comment? Unless you like the your ego stroke by guys PMing you for info, or a lot of this post is a way of stroking ego? You said Bros over Hos, but you only criticized comments or reviews, which I don't mind cause I know there are a lot of promoters on here, but you gotta have a stable foundation first.
Shinepit asking for advice? Nah, this has to be a setup.
Just another one of his threads. They r worth ignoring.
Pitroom, I see your post of all these women doing overnights, and I see your spontaneous nature and willing to abide to an all out encounter, my question is how come you don't review them? Wont that help them? But in your own saying Dudes over chicks, won't it be helpful to post for the dudes to know how great a provider is? Especially a multi hour encounter. Not attacking you but just pointing out the obvious. You said on OH2 you had a meeting with some one called flower that loves feet pics. But Still no review or comment? Unless you like the your ego stroke by guys PMing you for info, or a lot of this post is a way of stroking ego? You said Bros over Hos, but you only criticized comments or reviews, which I don't mind cause I know there are a lot of promoters on here, but you gotta have a stable foundation first. Originally Posted by dat198
I have an actual picture of her face, but you guys are so disrespectful it makes me not want to share anything. I have an actual picture of kitty flowers actual face, no filters. Chicks do shit with me they don't do with other guys because I'm cool. These clowns always come on my posts because they over pay and are jealous of what I actually get. But hey carry-on. I'm with a chick right now. Folks who come in my inbox with respect I got a plethora of Intel and pictures. These disrespectful clowns get nothing
Pitroom, I see your post of all these women doing overnights, and I see your spontaneous nature and willing to abide to an all out encounter, my question is how come you don't review them? Wont that help them? But in your own saying Dudes over chicks, won't it be helpful to post for the dudes to know how great a provider is? Especially a multi hour encounter. Not attacking you but just pointing out the obvious. You said on OH2 you had a meeting with some one called flower that loves feet pics. But Still no review or comment? Unless you like the your ego stroke by guys PMing you for info, or a lot of this post is a way of stroking ego? You said Bros over Hos, but you only criticized comments or reviews, which I don't mind cause I know there are a lot of promoters on here, but you gotta have a stable foundation first. Originally Posted by dat198
I don't like giving my overnight donation rates because surely it's going to be one clown who thinks that they only matter because they overspend and they'll fuck it up. I'll set a great price, if clowns adhere to that price yeah I would share but it's always one who for whatever reason wants to up the price. I'm real. I could care less if someone's cum is sleeping out s chick pussy when it's my turn. I'm going to ask her nicely to wash her pussy out then I'm going to take my turn and hold the price, but I don't get emotional over these chicks and alot of you guys do which is why I can't share everything. Hope you understand
Seeping not sleeping

Please don't believe a word that troll pitroom types. He's here, full of crap, and is sitting behind his little computer in some house straight out of Silence of the Lambs.
Please don't believe a word that troll pitroom types. He's here, full of crap, and is sitting behind his little computer in some house straight out of Silence of the Lambs. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Now that’s funny 😆 hahaha
  • BLM69
  • 02-08-2023, 10:44 PM
I think we can believe him if he shows us pics of these whores, a picture is worth a thousand words
I've always wondered if those who call the ladies on a hobby forum 'whores' are the impolite, ill mannered, immature, and uncouth douche bags I take them for. Just asking, not saying.
  • bbkid
  • 02-09-2023, 06:50 AM
I've always wondered if those who call the ladies on a hobby forum 'whores' are the impolite, ill mannered, immature, and uncouth douche bags I take them for. Just asking, not saying. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
^^^ this