I’m back and I’m wondering, what happened to the Houston market?

• Batsy
  • 02-09-2023, 03:26 PM
Did all the hot providers retire?

Just about every link I open to see pictures of providers clients recently reviewed makes me want to vomit, why is it mostly just 30-40+ or overweight unattractive providers?

Where are the 21-29 slim waist, nice curves, fit bodies at? The zafiro, samantha trevi, juliabrazils? I don’t even see Tiffany dash here anymore. Crazy how she went from $100 to $400 now on tryst.

The only attractive one I see still on here is Abigail S. Of course her rate went up as well.

It’s times like these that make me can’t wait to go back to places like colombia or tijuana, this shit is depressing, you got staff edit - UC chicks asking for more than the 9s and 10s in the places I’ve mentioned lol.
U with c ads r pics. Just gossip column post. “Dear Abby” style.
  • Batsy
  • 02-09-2023, 05:55 PM
U with c ads r pics. Just gossip column post. “Dear Abby” style. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Can you repeat that in English? I didn’t understand anything you said.
you got staff edit - UC chicks asking for more than the 9s and 10s in the places I’ve mentioned lol. Originally Posted by Batsy
Links ?
OP, it's too bad that you couldn't stick around. Bye now.
  • Batsy
  • 02-09-2023, 11:52 PM
OP, it's too bad that you couldn't stick around. Bye now. Originally Posted by NordicJag
I know right... i been too busy dealing with 9s and 10s in other parts of the world...how awful right.

It's ok looks like i didn't miss much.

I guess no one has an answer?

Is this really the best houston provides now?
  • Batsy
  • 02-09-2023, 11:58 PM
Links ? Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Links to where? the places iv'e mentioned or the chicks here asking for more?

Just go to the recent encounter reports they are stacked with below 6s and 7s asking for triple what you would pay a 9 or 10 in the places i've mentioned.

Yes of course i know we wont get those kind of prices for girls here in the states but my point is jeez can we at least get some chicks that don't look rough? Is everyone here over 50 yrs old or something and has settled for this lack of talent?
Can you repeat that in English? I didn’t understand anything you said. Originally Posted by Batsy
YOU WON’T SEE ADVERTISEMENTS OR NUDE PICTURES ON THIS SITE
ANYMORE FROM THE LADIES. RULE VIOLATION. THIS SITE IS A GOSSIP COLUMN FOR THE LADIES. NOTHING BUT “DEAR ABBEY” CONVERSATION FROM THEM. SORRY, THOUGHT EVERYONE KNEW ACRONYMS.
A lot of these women have grown older and are seasoned providers. A lot of them failed to accomplish whatever they thought would free them from this life. They under estimated the strong pull this business has.

Also peer pressure to keep prices up. New hot chicks charge a shit ton because a high spender or two has validated it.

No bullshit I had a Kardashian looking bad ass Armenian with only Eros qualifications charge me $600 gave me cbj and tried to upsell me on fucking saying she doesn't fuck for her base $500. I paid.

If the message boards held serve like they used to shed been felt the shame in her prices and would be going at $300 full gfe
  • Batsy
  • 02-10-2023, 12:55 AM
YOU WON’T SEE ADVERTISEMENTS OR NUDE PICTURES ON THIS SITE
ANYMORE FROM THE LADIES. RULE VIOLATION. THIS SITE IS A GOSSIP COLUMN FOR THE LADIES. NOTHING BUT “DEAR ABBEY” CONVERSATION FROM THEM. SORRY, THOUGHT EVERYONE KNEW ACRONYMS. Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
OH I AM AWARE OF THAT ever since eccie made those changes a few years back. What I am referring to is from what I’ve seen in the links to the recent encounter reports and also from what I’ve seen on ourhome2 where many of the same providers post their ads.

You would understand me better where I’m coming from by just doing simple google search of catador colombia. Look at the reviews and you will see pictures of the talent that these lucky sobs are spoiled with. And if you’re wondering how much is 100k COP a hour it’s around $20 US dollars.

All I’m saying is that when you compare that to the talent you see here it’s well like I said depressing.

Houston has plenty of spa girls, street girls, girls on seeking and strippers I’m sure are attractive but as far as pros…this can’t be the best that’s currently available or is it? That’s what I’m getting at.
You obviously have not looked on Preferred411. Beautiful women and many young ones. What is true, is the pricing is now very high.
So, OP, why don't you go down and recruit some of those Columbians and start your own stable?
^He won't have to go far, a lot of them are already here seeking asylum.

The majority of Gen Z'ers the Op is looking for are on social media apps.

Some like myself prefer the seasoned providers. Driving a 2022 Fit doesn't produce the satisfaction I get when I drive a 2000 Arnage.
Guy sagte, ein 2000er Arnage. Kein Continental. Kein Azur. Kein Flying Spur. Kein Bentayga. Aber. A. Arnage.

Weißt du, wie tief in der Kultur du sein musst, um dich an die Arnage zu erinnern?

:Guy said a 2000 Arnage. Not a Continental. Not a Azure. Not a Flying Spur. Not a Bentayga. But. A. Arnage.

You know how deep in the culture you have to be to remember the Arnage?:
Some of us like those 50 and 60 year olds. We are not horny, just homesick.