pitroom = htownastros1962

There are too many similarities between the two not to raise some questions. First of all, both are obsessed with bareback full service, but the one that gave it away is him talking shit about knowing Amber and lying about her, while lately he's posted about barebacking the original owner of Escape which puts him being on hobby boards going back to the formulation of ASPD. Plus htownastros1962 is permabanned and the narcissistic sociopath needs some place to fill in his need to be important, whether good or bad.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=amber
Pit’s sure been quite today, I wonder if he’ll rebut.
2 different people but your description of houstonastros1962 is right on
He’s a prejudiced piece of shit that beats on his wife and he’s very disgusting. He used to be down to clown on OH2 but he’s banned there too.

I’ll keep saying pit=shine I know and feel in my gut

But yes their Similarities with their bare backing is right on
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2023, 12:39 PM
I thought accusing connected handles was a instant ban? I don't read the rules but remember reading that in a post before, you people letting this guy live rent free in your heads.

I hear you can block people through the system, that's put in affect for the sensitive people that can't control their emotions.
It’s fucking entertaining who cares. Why people gotta be or talk about Tattletales I don’t block anyone cus I don’t give a shit, I want to be nosy and entertained period!
I don’t think we can block another site member, however, we can press and utilize the ignore button.
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2023, 05:56 PM
I don’t think we can block another site member, however, we can press and utilize the ignore button. Originally Posted by arañanegra
That's the thing, the ignore button. I'm proud of being here over 10 years and never hit the RTM snitch button. I can picture the sensitive tricks using it often when their feelings get hurt.

The snitching hookers probably use it the most, probably reporting that I'm rude when I post something they don't agree with
There are too many similarities between the two not to raise some questions. First of all, both are obsessed with bareback full service, but the one that gave it away is him talking shit about knowing Amber and lying about her, while lately he's posted about barebacking the original owner of Escape which puts him being on hobby boards going back to the formulation of ASPD. Plus htownastros1962 is permabanned and the narcissistic sociopath needs some place to fill in his need to be important, whether good or bad.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ighlight=amber Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Actually a little birdy whispered in my ear I may be incorrect. Here is a hint to who pitroom may be. Because he's a real......................
And the plot thickens..
  • BLM69
  • 02-23-2023, 07:27 PM
And the plot thickens.. Originally Posted by Goldman_177
Scary when a Man is obsessed with another Man, tricks needs to disconnect from eccie since CK doesn't run the show here.
Scary when a Man is obsessed with another Man, tricks needs to disconnect from eccie since CK doesn't run the show here. Originally Posted by BLM69

Good thing for you he doesn't. You could just add a perma-ban to all the bans you have on this site and others. It's a shame that most people look at the term 'ban' and think about what goes into being banned. Simply put, it's a person who can't follow the simplest of rules, and probably has issues with society as a whole. It takes what...25 points to get banned here. A person, even a simple one such as yourself, should get the hint at 10 points to back off, but they don't. The question to ask yourself is why they don't get the hint, perhaps it's a sense of entitlement, but entitlement to a privately owned board where anybody can be banned by the owner of the board for any reason? Perhaps it's apathy, they just don't care. This is why I have little respect for those who've been banned, and have even less respect for those who've been banned, but reregister with another user name. At least the person who has been banned, serves our their time and gets back on has a little of my respect, but those who bypass the system and register with another user name has none of my respect.

95% of the total members on eccie, on any other forum site, or even facebook pages don't need any sort of moderating at all. Most don't need any rules to begin with other than just post using common sense, and the other 5% would turn a non moderating system into a Lord of the Flies scenario which would screw up the site for all involved. I was a head admin for a www site that had over 60,000 members and the mods and admins knew who the problem children were, and the good posters, we didn't even know they existed. I would ask you a question that even you can't answer. Are you a valuable poster here, or a problem child? Only your moderation history can answer that for you. Your moderation history tells all.
Interesting. Ive been relaxing on my laurels than come back to this. I honestly figured no need to continuously go back and forth with guys who are not on my level. But for interested parties I've had back to back overnights at my rates. I think the first night was like 400. The next 350. So I really haven't had time to come out and play with you'll. Even at 400 and 350 I expect her undivided attention

Look you guys really overthink this deal. It's really simple. I'm Pitroom. Accept that and perhaps move on. I don't know. I'm honestly getting bored of pussy and the back and forth. Considering taking a break but my phone pings non stop so it's hard to resist the urge sometimes.

I've tried to make friends here to no avail. You guys are dead set on not liking me so oh well. I've attempted to help you'll but now I'm convinced some don't want to be helped. I'm the absolute alpha wolf of buying pussy so nothing you'll can do will ever change that. I have various ways to procure pussy that have nothing at all to do with eccie or ourhome so honestly guys, just get along with me so I'm more willing to share info with you guys. At the present rate all I want to do is simply do enough for premium access.

Those who are very respectful my inbox is always open. Those who are not there will never be a response from me. There are those who are in my dog house forever and you know exactly who you are so......I'm not whoever. I'm nobody but Pitroom. The GOAT. The myth. The legend. The greatest to ever do this. After me there will be no equals. ( Well perhaps I'll reconsider giving Intel to the Fab 5 if they simply bow at my feet at the next social) I'm feeling more and more like king Charles so I expect the same treatment he gets in order for me to forgive the Fab 5.( Think if you met the late Queen you had to bow or if you meet the new King you have to bow. Well I expect the same) Those are my terms Fab 5. You know who you are. In the meantime I wish love and light to all. Especially my besties UC, my fav CendellM and my running mate Nordic Jag.
Interesting. Ive been relaxing on my laurels than come back to this. I honestly figured no need to continuously go back and forth with guys who are not on my level. But for interested parties I've had back to back overnights at my rates. I think the first night was like 400. The next 350. So I really haven't had time to come out and play with you'll. Even at 400 and 350 I expect her undivided attention

Look you guys really overthink this deal. It's really simple. I'm Pitroom. Accept that and perhaps move on. I don't know. I'm honestly getting bored of pussy and the back and forth. Considering taking a break but my phone pings non stop so it's hard to resist the urge sometimes.

I've tried to make friends here to no avail. You guys are dead set on not liking me so oh well. I've attempted to help you'll but now I'm convinced some don't want to be helped. I'm the absolute alpha wolf of buying pussy so nothing you'll can do will ever change that. I have various ways to procure pussy that have nothing at all to do with eccie or ourhome so honestly guys, just get along with me so I'm more willing to share info with you guys. At the present rate all I want to do is simply do enough for premium access.

Those who are very respectful my inbox is always open. Those who are not there will never be a response from me. There are those who are in my dog house forever and you know exactly who you are so......I'm not whoever. I'm nobody but Pitroom. The GOAT. The myth. The legend. The greatest to ever do this. After me there will be no equals. ( Well perhaps I'll reconsider giving Intel to the Fab 5 if they simply bow at my feet at the next social) I'm feeling more and more like king Charles so I expect the same treatment he gets in order for me to forgive the Fab 5.( Think if you met the late Queen you had to bow or if you meet the new King you have to bow. Well I expect the same) Those are my terms Fab 5. You know who you are. In the meantime I wish love and light to all. Especially my besties UC, my fav CendellM and my running mate Nordic Jag. Originally Posted by Pitroom

Just curious, how much time does it take to post under pitroom, then change your user name back to dorian and post under that name?

Lol. I got time tonight Sir. You have to be kidding me right
Lol. I got time tonight Sir. You have to be kidding me right Originally Posted by Pitroom

Nien.

I'm not saying, but it seems to me a person who plays all these games, different handles, answering a question using one handle to another handle seems to have some severe mental issues and I hope they don't have children to poison with horrible upbringing.