Client's personal lubricants

Ladies? Is this a yes or no ?

And just in case you wanted to get some for your own personal supply:
Baconlube

Evidently there are subsections of Rule 34 I was unaware about until I happen to be eating bacon and browsing Eccie. Just so you know this didn't just come out of thing air.
Good idea...while you're chomping away you could you could move up and snack on the two sunny-side up eggs. Maybe reach around and get some "toast"...
If you use it, don't let her shower or clean up and take her to a dog park and see what the dogs do when they smell it.

That would work well with you guys asking how to cover the smell of another woman.

Just tell her you stopped at I Hop
  • Tetas
  • 06-15-2015, 11:37 AM
Love me some bacon...but that's just weird!
Thinking about a song from the past....
"“I can bring home the bacon, Fry it up in a pan,
And never let you forget you’re a man, cause I'm a woman....."
The sushi flavored lube didn't sell very well ether
  • Tetas
  • 06-15-2015, 12:47 PM
The sushi flavored lube didn't sell very well ether Originally Posted by bojulay
LOL.

I'm thinking Liver and Onions, now there's a lube who's time has come!

Oh shit, i followed the link to the bacon lube, the reviews are hilarious!

88 of 108 people found the following review helpful[update] it works, just not as expected.
By margaret bernadette on February 28, 2013
What a bad idea to make Baconlube. Bacon is fairly slippery already, what with all the grease. Why sell a lube to make it more slippery? What's worse is that I couldn't even enjoy the bacon with all the lube on it; I really had to force myself to eat the entire package of bacon, which is normally not the case.

[update]
Oh, I get it now-- I think I was using this all wrong: you add it to Bacon to lube up your digestion process. Plus one star for surprising effectiveness. (Hehe, I don't think the guy in the next cubicle was any less surprised than I was! The look on his face was totally worth the pants and chair!) ...I still can't believe they would label it so vaguely. I bet I'm not the only person who has had this problem. Manufacturers, *please* make the label more clear.

15 of 17 people found the following review helpfulVomit inducing
By Alexander Forbes on August 7, 2013
I puked. She puked. The dog puked.
Do not use this stuff.

The lube works fine as a lube, but the smell is so awful that it will leave you reeling.

29 of 36 people found the following review helpfulLet the bacon cool first!
By A. Moman on March 1, 2013
The packaging fails to warn you that you need to allow your bacon time to cool before becoming "intimate" with it. Two stars because it seems like it should function well as lube. I will give it a try again when the burns heal.
The sushi flavored lube didn't sell very well ether Originally Posted by bojulay
Imagine if you used sushi flavored lube and there was no smell.*

[SPOILER ALERT]

*Think about two negatives cancelling out each other.
This stuff is pretty awesome, strawberry flavor.

You can find it at Walmart believe it or not.
I'm thinking burning rubber, spermicide and bacon just don't mix! <snicker>
This stuff is pretty awesome, strawberry flavor.

You can find it at Walmart believe it or not. Originally Posted by bojulay
I do enjoy a good flavored lube, but I can't use them on me. Something about the thing they use to sweeten the lube's taste gives me a UTI every time. So, I just stick with the plain platinum. Or another fancy, more expensive brand I've had for a long time. (Nu? I can't remember. It's in my "work bag") And platinum wet doesn't taste bad either.
if I didn't have allergic reactions to lubes I would try different things and that just might be one of them lmao.
if I didn't have allergic reactions to lubes I would try different things and that just might be one of them lmao. Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
I was just thinking about breakfast and then it hit me. If there's bacon flavored lube there HAS to be coffee flavored lube! Lo and behold!

http://thecondomreview.com/products/...-flavored-lube

Coffee in the front, bacon in the back or vice versa.

The early morning/late night breakfast special! You're welcome
I was just thinking about breakfast and then it hit me. If there's bacon flavored lube there HAS to be coffee flavored lube! Lo and behold!

http://thecondomreview.com/products/...-flavored-lube

Coffee in the front, bacon in the back or vice versa.

The early morning/late night breakfast special! You're welcome Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot

Dude, it is always entertaining to read some of the shit you come up with. Hilarious!