Do ladies enjoy COF?

I was curious if any of you ladies actually enjoy COF or do you just put up with it to satisfy us crazy men?
I enjoy COF (giving, not receiving ) and I have met some providers who allow it during our sessions, but they are in the minority in my experience.
Just curious.
I don't think so ML, they always seem to close their eyes right before the blast! Lol
I don't mind as long as you let me know before hand so I can go light on the makeup
And yes...any providers who answer in the affirmative will be immediately place on my TDL.
I don't mind as long as you let me know before hand so I can go light on the makeup Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
+1 to my TDL

But how can I tell a provider beforehand if most of you don't want to speak about activities until the session?
just give me a hint, i don't mind getting a little dirty
+1 to my TDL

But how can I tell a provider beforehand if most of you don't want to speak about activities until the session? Originally Posted by MassageLuvr
Just tell me when we meet hun or in a message on p411
Yeah, the ones that don't flinch are really cool.
They know who they are and I appreciate them.
I have only met one who didn't flinch. Gawd it was great!
I would think, with the exception of a very few, they like the money far more than they like the activity. And that goes for a lot of activities, including seeing us in the first place
Hello MassageLuvr! Try Leslie@nn. When I met her she preferred me to COF. She even let me take a photo for use in my review!

If you have PA here's the Link bud: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1394334

I was curious if any of you ladies actually enjoy COF or do you just put up with it to satisfy us crazy men?
I enjoy COF (giving, not receiving ) and I have met some providers who allow it during our sessions, but they are in the minority in my experience.
Just curious. Originally Posted by MassageLuvr
Great pin planojim! She just made the list
She's a DOLL Massage! It's been a month since I've seen her so it might be wise to verify that it's still her deposit..'preference' before seeing her. Just tell her you saw the 'special photo' in my review and you want to give the the same facial cream treatment as Plano Jim did. lol

Great pin planojim! She just made the list Originally Posted by MassageLuvr
Something to consider. The ph of the eye ranges from 7.0 to 7.4 (pretty neutral). The ph of human semen ranges from 7.2 to 8.0 (somewhat alkaline). So if the semen is on the high end and is 8.0 it could cause a moderate burning sensation, not unlike getting soap in your eyes. So maybe the ones that shut their eyes have had some semen in their eyes at sometime. Just a thought.
Something to consider. The ph of the eye ranges from 7.0 to 7.4 (pretty neutral). The ph of human semen ranges from 7.2 to 8.0 (somewhat alkaline). So if the semen is on the high end and is 8.0 it could cause a moderate burning sensation, not unlike getting soap in your eyes. So maybe the ones that shut their eyes have had some semen in their eyes at sometime. Just a thought. Originally Posted by SammieB
Exactly. That shit burns.