Which providers are female condom friendly, and what area please?

I am getting older and don't have the sensitivity that I did when younger. My few experiences with the female condom have been rewarding, and I have decided to only attempt FS in that manner in the future.

I know there have been other threads about the FC, but I have not seen this one, and hope it might be helpful to some of the other gents.
I know some of you are. I was hoping to get a role call so that myself and some others that seek that service would know who to contact.
The one time I tried one was several years ago with PeachPleasure. It was very enjoyable, but precluded any Greek act ivies, however it was all either of us had. You might ask her if she would be willing again, but, since they are more expensive you might consider offering to provide them for the session.

She can be hard to contact, but is well worth the effort when you meet her. I took this photo in December, she's one of my favorite hobby friends:

I have used them a few times in my personal adventures. They were interesting to use but more importantly i think it is a great alternative for those gents that arent latex friendly!!
Female condom is best described as a trash bag. Condom is vacuum pak.

Unless you witness the insertion, you have no idea of the trash Dick enters.
She's a lot of fun and we used a female condom.
Female condom Friendly anytime. Locations varies because I travel.
female condom is king or should i say queen