Who won the first debate?

Trump
I'll call it a draw. Trump left to much on the table. Could have destroyed her on her emails and her tax hikes. She kept him on the defensive on his tax returns and bankruptcies. Not much substance on either side.
This poll is useless all the cock sucking trump followers are in denial - there are no major political pundits who think Trump won. This is Romney Obama 1 all over again.
Trump did quite well until the last 10 minutes.. In my opinion, he did himself a lot of harm by essentially getting flustered, or at least appearing to be.
This poll is useless all the cock sucking trump followers are in denial - there are no major political pundits who think Trump won. This is Romney Obama 1 all over again. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Romney did destroy Obama in their first debate. Even Obama admitted it you fuckwad. Here's another poll you fucking idiot:

http://time.com/4506217/presidential...-trump-survey/
  • DSK
  • 09-26-2016, 09:32 PM
I think Trump beat her easily. She was boring and gave canned answers.

He was giving interviews after it was over, and she got out of there as fast as she could, with Bill helping her over one little step.
Trump Originally Posted by ilovefemdom
you left out a 3rd option... Tie

imho. it was a tie.

both sides had good points and bad points.
shes apparently doped up. you could tell. her mannerism and smiles isn't natural.

worse she was trying to channel Ronald Reagan with her smiles and it was creepy.
shes apparently doped up. you could tell. her mannerism and smiles isn't natural.

worse she was trying to channel Ronald Reagan with her smiles and it was creepy. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
How about when she giggled and did the shoulder shimmy like some young chick flirting. Hilarious

imho. it was a tie.

both sides had good points and bad points. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
+1

I agree it was a tie.

imho. it was a tie.

both sides had good points and bad points. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I wasn't that impressed with either. I wouldn't be surprised if all the undecided voters are still undecided after this debate.

Jim
Be surprised then. Every focus group of undecideds I saw had HRC moving the needle.

Drumpf fucked himself up towards the end of the first exchange and then defaulted back to the big ignorant bully he's always been.

He treated the moderator disrespectfully and interrupted Clibton on numerous occasions.

Sad. Very sad.
I think Hillary won.

Trump should have started with an overarching theme, like in LL's sig line, where Hillary will promise anything and deliver nothing, attribute it to Obama and constantly hit her over the head with "she had 8 years to accomplish what she is saying but didn't do it and she couldn't do it because she's not a deal maker, chose me and I'll make the deals."

And keep coming back to that theme, debasing whatever she had to say. Hillary "I'm going to ...., yeah, you had your chance, where are the results?"
A HUGE mistake.

The Republicans need to take him aside like Angelo Dundee did to Sugar Ray and tell him "You're blowing it kid."
Romney did beat Obama in round one. However, Drumpf is no Obama behind the podium.

I expect him to bury himself in the next week or so.

If it takes that long.

It's who he is.
Romney did beat Obama in round one. However, Drumpf is no Obama behind the podium.

I expect him to bury himself in the next week or so.

If it takes that long.

It's who he is.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assange has promised to sink hildebeest with details from her own emails in October, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.