City: Dallas
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Bbbj CG HJ
Hair Length and Color: Long down back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very short. Gorgeous with perfect MM c-cups. Smooth skin. Nice slender physique. One of the prettiest girls I've come across in a while.
Recommendation: No
Good review, Man. I see you are late writing, some guys saying Foxy is much improved. She is still hit and miss, from the last recent reviews.

Everybody always say she beautiful as fuck.
Whatever you do, don't try to touch her head. She's like Warren from "Something About Mary" in that respect, along with a lengthy list of other no's. Why risk getting her bad day when there are other better girls at Blue? She is very hot though, it's such a waste.
  • HSL
  • 07-23-2019, 05:29 PM
Foxy is an attractive and sweet provider who is not in the business for the money like majority of the other whores. Shameful for Blue & I hope they get what is coming to them for having a woman in the business that many other whorehousee would not have.

To express that Foxy is much improved shows complete ignorance. Anyway,Foxy does not mind Daty & does not mind her head being touched if you do it slowly & gently while talking (body language & gesturing) with her & getting her buy in & support.

A great provider and a MUST SEE.
  • slap
  • 07-23-2019, 07:23 PM
Foxy is an attractive and sweet provider who is not in the business for the money like majority of the other whores. Shameful for Blue & I hope they get what is coming to them for having a woman in the business that many other whorehousee would not have.

To express that Foxy is much improved shows complete ignorance. Anyway,Foxy does not mind Daty & does not mind her head being touched if you do it slowly & gently while talking (body language & gesturing) with her & getting her buy in & support.

A great provider and a MUST SEE. Originally Posted by HSL

Not in it for the money?! Wtf you talking about? That’s all they’re in it for
White knighting sex workers... that always ends well ...
  • Heavy
  • 07-24-2019, 09:52 PM
I've had worst sessions but this just really bothered me because the signs to run away were there.
She is an absolutely gorgeous girl though so you know what head I was thinking with lol