Made it to Santa Fe! Crazy comfortable😭

In slowly but surely making my way up to Detroit, I've made it into Santa Fe. I'm not sure what there is to do here, but the mountains are beautiful and so are all the Natives. Considering Farmington next 🤔
Not sure what route you're looking to take or your time frame, but if you head to Farmington you should pop up to Durango for a day or two, then head east to Pagosa Springs. Or you can go north from Durango to Silverton, Ouray, Montrose, etc. to I-70, then back over to Denver.
Sounds interesting. I'm gonna look into that ASAP!
In my opinion theres not much in Farmington. I think it's pretty dry there and other providers are horrible. Just my opinion.
That sucks to hear. Maybe I can light it up a little bit.
Santa Fe is really cool it's not super busy but there is really fun guys there! Have fun!!!!!
Chaco Canyon is south of Farmington. It's a native temple complex and worth the trip. It's a long bumpy dirt road to get there so a rental is best.
You look delicious.
Chaco Canyon is south of Farmington. It's a native temple complex and worth the trip. It's a long bumpy dirt road to get there so a rental is best. Originally Posted by goodman0422
I'll check it out!
Last day in Santa Fe, before I head to Houston for my birthday tomorrow!
happy birthday
Happy Birthday BadGirlBrenda
Last day in Santa Fe, before I head to Houston for my birthday tomorrow! Originally Posted by badgrrlbrenda

Happy Birthday!