Question about RS Foot Spa and Kaci

Hey guys:

Just need a bit more info from you.

I have been heard that Kaci from RS Foot Spa is quite hot. I also know that Hailey from former Rose Spa has also been in RS Foot Spa now. In my personal opinion, Hailey is quite young and attractive to me. I have never met Kaci before. Just want to ask those brothers who have met Kaci before, how does Kaci look comparing to Hailey, and how is her service? Do you guys recommend her please?

Also, any recommendations on young and relatively tall asian girls in massage parlors recently in Austin? Any info will be appreciated!

I really appreciate the info and help.

Have a nice day!
Hailey is no longer there.
Thanks for the info man! Do you know where did Hailey go please?
Kaci is very popular when she was at D&T beginning of last year. Someone described her as an Asian Tomb Raider. She is tall and one of the better looking Asian woman.
Is Kaci still at R&S?
Does anyone feel with cornavirus epidemic the spas are risky .
Nope!

No more so than crossing any street, shaking hands, touching any door handle, walking into any public restroom........
Kaci is not hot. I went in to see her, and walked out! I recommend saving your $.
Kaci is not hot. I went in to see her, and walked out! I recommend saving your $. Originally Posted by Gtex69

Was she tall for a Chinese gal (like 5'-7") and have D or DD breasts, smiley and pretty (IMO)? If not, they probably played name switcheroo on you. A pretty common occurrence at AMPs when a girl is popular.

There are several guys on here and rubmaps review that speak to her overall hotness, including myself. Especially in comparison to the typical AMP masseuse. That said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.