Cabaret East - You gotta be kidding me

• Go4it
  • 08-14-2022, 11:36 AM
Haven't been to a sC in quite a few years but took a chance on Cabaret East on Highway 57 in Euless.

$20 entry fee. And if you want to sit at any of the tables inthe first row next to the main stage there is a $50 fee just to sit there (All but one was empty)

It was a Friday night with lots of dancers and a few gents. Lots of Cuban dancers.

I weight in at 230# and about 80% of the dancers would be in my weight class in the ring. I wear size 44 waist jeans and none of them would be able to get them over their asses.

i've been going to SC's for over 50 years and that was THE WORST I have ever been. Gave the dancers who came over to sit down $1 to leave.

Holy Shit. That was just awful
Thanks for the info. I will definitely avoid.
Yes. I agree, I went there once and it wasn't a good experience. Avoid it !
Thanks for searing those images into my visual cortex
wow, really?

I go there 2-3 times a month at night. On weekends and event nights, they do reserve the front row of tables for an extra charge. At least you don't have to pay extra to get a dance like Bucks.

There are indeed some heavy girls there, especilay the white ones. But the majority I have seen are well within normal hight/weight ratios. Some VERY hot young ladies there. Far more spinners than whales is my normail experience. Though it can vary from night to night. Week nights it is after 9 or 10 before some of the better looking girls get in and a little earlier on Friday and Sat nights. 11 seams be be golden hour for the best girls. Cuban and AA dancers dominate but there are few white and latinas there.

$20 cover is pretty much the norm for most clubs after about 9.

There can be great variance in quanity and quality especialy before 10pm. Not going to see any 10's there though some 7's and even 8's are not uncommon and you will see some under 5's. But if your going to Cab East to see the hotest women in DFW, you're at the wrong club.

Will be interesting to see what happens once BDFW reopens. Cab East dosn't see any competition in the area. Once BDFW repens, they will have to drop drink prices and get competive. And higher better looking dancers
  • mb60
  • 08-15-2022, 07:17 PM
The last time I was in Cab East was about a year a go Saturday night 10 pm. The weed stink hit me a soon as I opened the double doors. The music gave me a headache the short time I was there. Surprising the club is pretty nice compared to BDFW across the street. But when BDFW opens back up hopefully October I will be there for sure.
The last time I was in Cab East was about a year a go Saturday night 10 pm. The weed stink hit me a soon as I opened the double doors. The music gave me a headache the short time I was there. Surprising the club is pretty nice compared to BDFW across the street. But when BDFW opens back up hopefully October Originally Posted by mb60
What bdfw stands for ?
What bdfw stands for ? Originally Posted by simonin777
Baby Dolls Fort Worth
  • Go4it
  • 08-16-2022, 12:15 AM
Just to put it in perspective. I walked in at 11:00 PM on a Friday night.
The last time I was in Cab East was about a year a go Saturday night 10 pm. The weed stink hit me a soon as I opened the double doors. The music gave me a headache the short time I was there. Surprising the club is pretty nice compared to BDFW across the street. But when BDFW opens back up hopefully October I will be there for sure. Originally Posted by mb60
Yea, there are nights when going up to VIP can give you a contact high. My guess is the drug dealers tip the managers at night. Day is much better especialy if Clark is working as Manager.
  • KFB
  • 08-17-2022, 05:45 PM
Day is much better especialy if Clark is working as Manager. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Wow, he's still there. I remember him and DD on the day shift, both cool guys.
BDFW is gonna reopen? Thats news to all of us. Please tell us more?
Thx
BDFW is gonna reopen? Thats news to all of us. Please tell us more?
Thx Originally Posted by CellarDweller
Not news for a lot of us. :-)

Construction work is on going at the club. Its been closed for 2 years but the construction work is a hopefull sign. But untill it actualy opens, who knows?