URL / Website: NA
City: NRH
State: Texas
Address: 820 & rufesnow
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, DFK, BBBJ, DT, CG, MISH, DATY, FIV, K9
Session Length: 30-45 minutes
Fee: .50
Hair Color and Length: Brown shoulder lenth.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Physical Description: 5'6", 120 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, fairly pretty. Did have some excess belly skin hanging loose. Small breast, B maybe.
Recommendation: Yes
I'm confused, is the link in ROS the girl you saw?
Can you link the BP page for Carla?

Thanks.

Huck
I'm confused, is the link in ROS the girl you saw? Originally Posted by elcalifa
Your confused because you don't pay attention. If you open the link you will see that the name on the ad is for Casey and the review is for Carla. Both start with "C" so if you read it fast or just scan it I can see getting a little lost. I just posted the thing about Casey because there is no reviews on Casey and she told me no the GFE. This way she will pull up for people if they search her number and at least know what I now know.

There is no BP link or an ad that I can find on Carla. My last review of her tells how I cam across her. I found her off another review in this section.
Are you reviewing Casey or Carla?
Are you reviewing Casey or Carla? Originally Posted by StJames
Your joking right? I mean, do you people just not read? What's the title of the review? What name is under provider? Read the post just above yours... It might help you figure it out... READ THE REVIEW, and all of the review...
Try reading slowley, word by word. All will become clear
THANK YOU BUBBA!!!! Well said.
easy to grasp. just curious if anyone has seen "Casey"?
Nothing on Casey, but we now know that she is NOT GFE. I make a motion that you take one for the team and visit her, then review her.

Do I have a second?
heh heh