TCB is damn important to me

This question was posed in the (now closed) thread that seemed to generate a lot of discussion:

WHAT CAN THE ESTABLISHED VERIFIED PROVIDERS DO TO EARN YOUR CONSISTENT BUSINESS?????

TCB is what it is for me ladies. I work a lot. I don't get too many opportunities to hobby in a month. When I do, I really like to know that the session is going to happen.

I got NCNS'd by an established (and well known) verified provider last week. Now she did contact me 24 hours later with an apology and an excuse. The apology is accepted. The excuse is neither here nor there for me. I find it near impossible to believe that she couldn't take one minute to send me a quick text, or email, or PM, or even a voice mail letting me know that she couldn't make it that day.

That would have made all the difference in the world. And I would have been open to rescheduling. But not now. I've not seen this provider before but we had tried to schedule earlier once but we couldn't make our schedule match.

So here's my answer to that question: TCB ladies. Communication is key to your business.
WHAT CAN THE ESTABLISHED VERIFIED PROVIDERS DO TO EARN YOUR CONSISTENT BUSINESS?????
I find it near impossible to believe that she couldn't take one minute to send me a quick text, or email, or PM, or even a voice mail letting me know that she couldn't make it that day.

That would have made all the difference in the world ...

So here's my answer to that question: TCB ladies. Communication is key to your business. Originally Posted by gjetson
AMEN, brother!
key word being business, well hello. nothing worse than cancelling at the last minute, of course at that time who cares what freaking excuse is, and about 95% of the time probably something that in their mind is a reasonable excuse.

looks like she was able to make an appt. a couple of days later and get a review. good for the other guy that it worked out.

imo if she cancels you last minute then if it was truly a legit cancellation, you should be first in line at her earliest open slot.

i am glad you posted, i just wish you would come out and tell all.

peace
atx
This question was posed in the (now closed) thread that seemed to generate a lot of discussion:

WHAT CAN THE ESTABLISHED VERIFIED PROVIDERS DO TO EARN YOUR CONSISTENT BUSINESS????? Originally Posted by gjetson
uhhh.... They didn't really want to know ya know.....

They fired that spokeswoman and found a new spokesman and a way to get guys to go through screening and pay for a session and he doesn't get to pick the girl he sees......
key word being business, well hello. nothing worse than cancelling at the last minute, of course at that time who cares what freaking excuse is, and about 95% of the time probably something that in their mind is a reasonable excuse.

looks like she was able to make an appt. a couple of days later and get a review. good for the other guy that it worked out.

imo if she cancels you last minute then if it was truly a legit cancellation, you should be first in line at her earliest open slot.

i am glad you posted, i just wish you would come out and tell all.

peace
atx Originally Posted by atxrefman
A cancellation I can handle. Sure, the closer it is to the session time the more annoying it is, but not communicating at all is absolutely aggravating.
  • anita
  • 10-04-2010, 10:28 PM
That is unacceptable. Well, I am sorry that happened to you. Maybe she has a really good explanation for that.