Since this is my last visit...

Hey guys, im sure gonna miss you all and this job.
ya retiring??

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Let's say a long vacation, lol and dees Moines will more then likely not be on my radar any more sorry babe, I might come back some day lol
awwwwwwwww ...well best to ya miss Hottness!!
{I am in your stomping grounds now..Austin}
I'll be there soon, can't wait love Austin!!!!!!!!
lol and dees Moines will more then likely not be on my radar any more sorry babe, I might come back some day lol Originally Posted by shayla84
Geez, would you quit bashing DSM, and Iowa. You have been doing it for months.
Who is bashing???? Calm down hos, quit getting butt hurt, no one said anything bad about des Moines lol
Sorry Babe, not a hoe, look at all your posts for the past few months. You don't seem to like it here.
Meant Hoss lol and this has nothing to do with bashing, why because I was talking to DALLAS by the way and said I might come back to providing but dsm will probably not be in my radar, thats not bashing... So besides getting some attention and starting drama what is it that you want to say...
This was a good thread, some pics, a friend and you had to come on here and start shit why???????
OK, sorry I have misread many of your posts.
Pls go away, not trying to have one asshole make my last trip here shitty.
If you had the opportunity to meet RoomService he would actually make your trip about 110% better. One of the best guys in iowa....
hope you have a wonderful retirement and best of luck to u in all your future endeavors!
I have no time for someone that is gonna blame me for something that I am not doing... I am good, I just want to have a fun and nice visit and help my girl get started
Good luck Shayla. I'm sure Des Moines will miss you.