An open letter...

To all the ladies out there who make post-workout trips to Central Market in their yoga pants and workout gear.

Thank you.
I'd like to meet the guy who came up with the yoga pant and shake his hand !
I have noticed the popular trend with yoga pants being worn everywhere in public places and to be honest I don't find them attractive. I don't get it!
Whaaaaat!!!!!!!!
Turn in your man card.

Lol just kidding. To each his own.
Yoga pants. Hell yeah.
  • Go4it
  • 04-16-2017, 12:21 AM
Be carful what you wish for Big Tuna

http://imgur.com/gallery/QFhHlig
To all the ladies out there who make post-workout trips to Central Market in their yoga pants and workout gear.

Thank you. Originally Posted by Hellion437
Totally agree oh observant one !

Saw one at Costco yesterday and I got an instant boner.

Now this chick was way hot with or without yoga pants but man, what an incredible ass and legs. She looked like her pants were panted on.
there was a lady in yoga pants at my workplace the other day, she was early 50's, nothing to look at, not attractive.. except that those damn yoga pants had me checking out her ass, LOL..
Totally agree oh observant one !

Saw one at Costco yesterday and I got an instant boner.

Now this chick was way hot with or without yoga pants but man, what an incredible ass and legs. She looked like her pants were panted on. Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
Costco.... You? No!

Lol!!

Back on topic, I wear them just about anywhere. They are ridiculously comfy and show off the assets quite nicely! I too, enjoy seeing a nice ass in them.
So.. yes... thank you (other ladies).

xoxo
SP
  • grean
  • 04-17-2017, 05:46 AM
there was a lady in yoga pants at my workplace the other day, she was early 50's, nothing to look at, not attractive.. except that those damn yoga pants had me checking out her ass, LOL.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yoga pants take off 10 to 15 years and shows of even the most slender of curves. But lets face it Chung, you and I both appreciate older ladies. You'd still fuck her.

Edit: Or they lend just enough form to a big ass that would other not catch your eye, and cause you to spend dreaming of BBW.
You're Welcome
Yoga pants take off 10 to 15 years and shows of even the most slender of curves. But lets face it Chung, you and I both appreciate older ladies. You'd still fuck her.

Edit: Or they lend just enough form to a big ass that would other not catch your eye, and cause you to spend dreaming of BBW. Originally Posted by grean
indeed! last night a AA lady came to my workplace, I was helping her, she was appreciative, saying she would be back to see me.. I discovered she was 50 years old, I thought she was early 30's at first.. a bit thick, but looked good.. wearing army pants.. when she stood up from the chair, her pants slipped down to reveal some ass.. I just caught a glimpse, because I wasn't expecting it.

I have a feeling it was on purpose.
Lol... Chung - That's an indication for you - to take her along to the next level of appreciation and satisfaction - in her next visit !!! So, be prepared !!

indeed! last night a AA lady came to my workplace, I was helping her, she was appreciative, saying she would be back to see me.. I discovered she was 50 years old, I thought she was early 30's at first.. a bit thick, but looked good.. wearing army pants.. when she stood up from the chair, her pants slipped down to reveal some ass.. I just caught a glimpse, because I wasn't expecting it.

I have a feeling it was on purpose. Originally Posted by Chung Tran