NFL Draft: The best story from last nights draft.

Warrick Dunn was an All Conference running back at Florida State in the late 90's and a Pro Bowl player for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He played 12 seasons in the NFL and is actually a minority share holder in the Atlanta Falcons today.

Warrick grew up in Baton Rouge, poor but smart. Before Warrick graduated from high school his mother was gunned down in a robbery helping another woman make a night time bank deposit. Warrick knew hardships.

After his pro career Dunn established the Homes for the Holidays (HFTH) program in 1997, and started Warrick Dunn Charities (WDC) in 2002 as a way to grow programs and services. He has helped over 150 single families gain entry into Habitat for Humanity homes.

Deshaun Watson, a record breaking quarterback at Clemson, a Heisman Trophy finalist, and NCAA Football National Title holder was the #12 draft choice last night, chosen by the Houston Texans.

When Deshaun was 10 years old, Warrick Dunn assisted Deshaun's family in getting into a brand new Habitat for Humanity home in Gainesville, Ga. Deshaun's mother has now survived several surgeries from cancer and to this day remains a big influence on his life. Warrick Dunn changed his life forever.

Today, both of these men continue their charity work helping build homes for needy single families in the south.

This my friends is the best story from last nights draft !

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dra...y-warrick-dunn
Drew Pearson's announcing of the Cowboys' second round pick was better.
I respect what warrick dunn has done ,and i'm glad drew pearson shoved a cock of the eagles fans. I hope the cowboys d gets a ton better.
You better hope the cowbitches offensive line stays healthy. Free retired and Leary is gone. Collins was not as good as Leary.