Date: 7-14-21
Name: Alexxa
Phone: 469-213-7341
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas off Tollway
Activities: Massage, massage gun, hot stones, L1, the highest upscale for nothing this side of Vegas
Hair Length and Color: long dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: stunning thin brunette soccer mom. very firm body, nice breasts, amazing ass. However, i’ll simply say that i’ll never be back. The upsell was so incredibly insane that it was laughable. see ROS
Recommendation: No
App dating has made women crazy entitled. Golden Pussy Syndrome is a major problem in 2021.
That’s insane! Sorry you TOFTT, but it happens to all of us in one way or another eventually. The deal killer for me would be when she got moody bc you wouldn’t pay tons of upgrade money just for a look at her.
Thanks for the review. This is exactly what the board is meant to do. I have been very tempted by the Million Air girls ads but wanted to get some info.

What a shitty business model. One and done. Hard way to make a living.
  • kochu
  • 07-18-2021, 10:57 PM
"5 HUNDRED roses for a nude L1 with no mutual touching" - was there any response to your question? Just curious to know.

I am someone with decent education and works in IT. My whole day's labor after taxes doesn't come closer to that. I know that is not exactly the way to look at it but still it just crossed my mind.
They don’t charge $500. Your physical description of her is spot on. Frankly all the girls there currently are nice in some way. Compared to other RR places? They might be top 3 right now and Auburn and Alexxa are hot. You might have been up charged for some other reason.
They don’t charge $500. Your physical description of her is spot on. Frankly all the girls there currently are nice in some way. Compared to other RR places? They might be top 3 right now and Auburn and Alexxa are hot. You might have been up charged for some other reason. Originally Posted by Landscape150
Please tell us more.
They have ads on RR. Auburn, Alexxa and Naomi I think. Their pics are real.
  • kochu
  • 07-19-2021, 12:16 PM
They have ads on RR. Auburn, Alexxa and Naomi I think. Their pics are real. Originally Posted by Landscape150
OP didn't say that their pictures aren't real. So, this is a mute point.

You said they don't charge $500. But according to OP's account, a L1 with not much mutual touching costs $500, i.e the 200 he paid for the hour and then the breakdown of 300 that she asked for undressing. What are you trying to say?
I’m saying for me, it didn’t cost $500. I’m not disputing the OP, I’m saying they typically don’t charge $500.
  • kochu
  • 07-19-2021, 01:42 PM
I’m saying for me, it didn’t cost $500. I’m not disputing the OP, I’m saying they typically don’t charge $500. Originally Posted by Landscape150
Can you provide more details of the charges? It will help us in this forum and the providers in that group.