Electrolysis of bikini area

I was recently with a lady that used electrolysis on her private area and found it smooth and DATY was wonderful. What are your thoughts on this procedure? Providers have you had electrolysis and clients your thoughts on a totaly smooth pube?
They still do that? I heard it was painful.
Have any ladies used electrolysis and is it painful? I would think a bikini wax would be very painful.
  • Maxx
  • 11-01-2011, 04:05 PM
I like em smooth whether they're young or older. Doesn't matter if it's shaved, waxed or electrolysis. The feel of my lips on a smooth pussy is unquestionably very sensuous to me. No hair is a plus for me. Since I have an SO I trim and shave what I can without too much suspision. I'm not a hairy guy anyway but I leave a few for when she feels around the boys but trim the bush.
<--like's her kitty smooth
I've never used it before, but I don't think I'm into a slow pain like that might offer.
I loved my waxing, and will be getting another this week! But I also like getting my nipples pierced! Im considering a PA?
  • FK
  • 11-01-2011, 05:54 PM
I have been getting kitty waxed for quite a while now. You get used to it and good estheticians can do it quickly. No ingrown hairs, and no stubble because the unshaven hair grows back fine and soft!

Smooth with a landing strip!
Your brave doing the waxing, sounds to painful to me
ouch!
Electrolysis is still the only 100% permanent method of hair removal (despite the hype, laser is just a glorified wax job). So a woman can suffer through the process once (the number off sessions varies by the size and hairiness of the area and the amount of current one can handle) and be done, or she can endure waxing for the rest of her pre-menopausal life. I had my eyebrows, underarms and bikini line done in the late '90s, and not one hair has ever grown back in any of the treated areas.
I have been getting kitty waxed for quite a while now. You get used to it and good estheticians can do it quickly. No ingrown hairs, and no stubble because the unshaven hair grows back fine and soft!

Smooth with a landing strip! Originally Posted by Fallon Kelly
No happy ending and real embarasing , but it is also kind of fun to have my erect weanie handled like a gear shift. The hot wax feels great too.
Damn Buzz that sounds like they may charge you more just for the gear changes. I wonder which has the most pain wax or electrolysis. It appears the electrolysis is a one time thing. I can attest to the fact that the electrolysis is very smooth. No stubble at all.
despite the hype, laser is just a glorified wax job Originally Posted by AngelOK
My experiences have been different. I haven't had any regrowth in some areas I've completed laser hair removal, and others that are currently undergoing the process seem to be heading in the same direction. However, because all hair isn't actively growing at once, and the laser can only destroy the follicles that are in the active growth phase, even after 6-8 treatments some hairs will have been missed and will need to be dealt with later on (a lot of people opt for electrolysis for those, actually).

As an aside, laser hair removal is definitely not a pain-free alternative! To quote The Princess Bride, anyone telling you differently is selling something. I'd put it just a hair (nyuk nyuk) under waxing.

It also isn't usually effective on blonde, grey, or other light-colored hair, and ladies with darker or more olive skin tones are at increased risk of dermal burns if the technician isn't using the correct laser AND at the correct setting. :/

Good forum for info/discussions:
http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/laser-hair-removal
Carrie Thanks for your input the lady I have been referring to is a red head. I was so thrilled when I found how smooth she was.
Carrie Thanks for your input the lady I have been referring to is a red head. I was so thrilled when I found how smooth she was. Originally Posted by tucson
Nom nom nom.

And tucson... best. avatar. evah.