Review: TS fun

• M.80
  • 03-22-2017, 08:15 AM
Date: 3/2017
Provider: TS Zuleyka/Belinda
Phone: Kik maniqui13
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Was reviewed on here with another TS look up "double tranny party in my ass"
City: Travels from Dallas to Houston regularly
State: Texas
Address: Plano 75 and Parker didn't get a bad vibe but never park on property parked across the street in the shopping center
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo,touching,grinding,kissin g,Hj both ways,CBJ on me(option avail),FUHA,CFS, missionary,k9,
Session Length: 1h
Fee: 100
Hair Color and Length: Brunette and not a wig,past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: About 5'6 5'7 with no shoes on roughly around 140lbs nice thick girl but by no means overweight nice full round soft MMs very responsive nips a great round ass makes for a great view does speak broken English enough to get the point across functional thick 5in stick feminine voice really nice attitude makes you feel super comfortable and welcome
Recommendation: Yes
No ROS?
  • M.80
  • 03-22-2017, 11:12 AM
Sorry man just signed up didn't know what ROS was but I'll fill it in a sec
  • M.80
  • 03-22-2017, 11:28 AM
Can't find the edit button but for the next review I'll be sure to fill that part in
Can't find the edit button but for the next review I'll be sure to fill that part in Originally Posted by M.80
M.80, thanks for the review! You can only edit for 60 minutes after you first post, that's why you couldn't find the "edit" button. However, if you want to modify your review, you can request that from a moderator.

The first part of the review is for facts - her name, contact info, city/state, physical attributes, etc. The ROS (Rest Of the Story) is a detailed description of how the session went, more facts if you wish, and your opinion of the provider and the session in general - anything that will help us decide if we also want to see her. Hope this helps!
  • M.80
  • 03-22-2017, 03:56 PM
I see thanks for the info man I'll be sure for the next one to fill in all the blanks so it's out there for everyone and yes that is her
Nice.
Now to find one that hott with a big stick