Site changes

You can now see “encounters” when you click on them from a girls profile.
Also I got an email I can now post rates, but only in my signature.
I am scared to be the first to do that LOL
Your Not the first I've seen at least two in the weekly ads with rates in the signature saves us a pm
There is a catch for the hobbyists, if you don't have PA access, then you cannot read the old reviews that wrote before the crash.
I still can't read old reviews with some providers and can read old reviews with some providers and can't read any of the reviews I wrote before April 7th.
Your Not the first I've seen at least two in the weekly ads with rates in the signature saves us a pm Originally Posted by thicknesslover
True
I still can't read old reviews with some providers and can read old reviews with some providers and can't read any of the reviews I wrote before April 7th. Originally Posted by CG2014
I can read all mine. I haven’t tried anyone else’s
I can't read any before the crash even with PA
Any reviews outside of dfw section, still can't access
It's also my understanding, and the ladies were asked to help communicate it, that only Premium Access members can see our signatures....hence allowing us to put more info there

Hope this helps
There is a catch for the hobbyists, if you don't have PA access, then you cannot read the old reviews that wrote before the crash. Originally Posted by Tex9401
There is a solution to that catch for the gents, just gotta write an encounter report or 2 and earn that PA. You then get to see signature lines and read the reports, all of them.
I'm already liking this rates in signature thing from what I see it answers the main questions we be wanting answered. Why can't they go back on the little private section of the bio as well like before? Can a mod answer that please
I can't read any before the crash even with PA Originally Posted by thicknesslover
All reviews are viewable for me now. I can check all the past reviews (before Apr7) whether they are mine or others.
ISO is back, clean up the CoED
SL only 140 letters can be used
what I get when I update mine ?
I have lifetime PA and yet I can't read pre crash reviews.