Has the shutdown started

Weekly Updates and Weekend Updates are gone ??
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2661816

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...7&postcount=94

Not only Texas.

Other cities and States and even Canada.

I haven't checked the other countries.
4 minutes ago I checked Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami.

They still had their weekly and weekend and bio pages.

Gone now.

Asia, Europe, Australia only have reviews and photo gallery.

No Coed. No welcome. No weekly/daily. No Sandbox. No Mens Lounge.

It's all across the board.
If there is a shut down of this site altogether, I doubt any staff member will let you know for sure. You will be kept in the dark until this place goes dark.
Well crap!!
Weekly Updates and Weekend Updates are gone ?? Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Yes, it's all gone. You can't even use the provider search function. You get the -404 error message.
I suggest to take a screenshot of you being logged into Eccie ...

That way it might offer some proof of an account in the future

Better try and quickly get on p411 and get screened with anyone you have interest in ...
I suggest to take a screenshot of you being logged into Eccie ...

That way it might offer some proof of an account in the future

Better try and quickly get on p411 and get screened with anyone you have interest in ... Originally Posted by Analeese
Good idea Analeese. I took a screen a screen shot. I thought P411 was not accepting new members.
Same Issues here,
Cannot post weekly add,
no showcase....
I hope y'all have gathered info needed😭
Even Request and Iso
Good idea Analeese. I took a screen a screen shot. I thought P411 was not accepting new members. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I have no knowledge that they aren’t....so long as you have the references needed to join ...or willing to verify to their satisfaction

I’ve been a reference for a gent there as of 7/22
.... I thought P411 was not accepting new members. Originally Posted by adav8s28

In the last month, I have helped at least 8 new to p411 ladies get memberships there.

I think if Eccie does not get shut down entirely, it will become basically no more than a discussion board, much like TheOtherBoard.com
Well this blows.

Too much to process before my coffee is done brewing.
  • L.A.
  • 09-02-2019, 08:16 AM
If the site was going to be shut down all the way why isn't it just completely gone like the last time?
Maybe they are going to try to at least keep something in place but I have no idea.

It's so ironic that by passing laws prohibiting sites like this "they" are making things safer for anyone. It makes things much more dangerous for providers and clients.
They(whoever the fuck they is I have no idea because they hide behind a mask ) are sloppy and will say it’s to protect the community but really ? No it’s not
Sec. 43.041. AGGRAVATED ONLINE PROMOTION OF PROSTITUTION.

(a) A person commits an offense if the person owns, manages, or operates an interactive computer service with the intent to promote the prostitution of five or more persons or facilitate five or more persons to engage in prostitution.
  • Quark
  • 09-02-2019, 08:44 AM
[QUOTE I thought P411 was not accepting new members.[/QUOTE]

P411 is accepting male and female members with 2 vouches from other members in good standing.

Any women needing vouches, send you favorite guys a special deal.