Screening

whats the best way ladies would like to handle screening from now on
That's gonna be tough!
In a perfect world all guys interested would have p411. Not sure how much longwe i will be accepting references.
Earlier today a provider asked me to send a cock pic for verification.
^^^ OMG please send a "teeny weinee" pic with lots of bumps and yellow drainage.
Well, I plan on handling my verification the same as I have always. If a lady is on here or p4 or any other place, I'll reach out to her on that site or by email.

For a gent, I think it's important to establish good friendships with ladies that you enjoy spending time with. Make sure you have her email/phone number or at the very least follow her social media, Twitter/Switter/Insta/Snapchat.
Well, I plan on handling my verification the same as I have always. If a lady is on here or p4 or any other place, I'll reach out to her on that site or by email.

For a gent, I think it's important to establish good friendships with ladies that you enjoy spending time with. Make sure you have her email/phone number or at the very least follow her social media, Twitter/Switter/Insta/Snapchat. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

I am in agreement with the lovely Laura Lynn. It's business as usual. Why would we change the way we screen. Ads, showcases and certain areas have gone away around these parts. Reviews and participant longevity hasn't. Stop OVERTHINKING it. This subculture has been around since the beginning. The internet is fairly new to the hobby, it will be fine. Stick to email, pm's and do your research. If you are a newbie and not okay with sharing RW info, you may be screwed and NOT in the good way.
A today selfie of yourself and pm for verification
A today selfie of yourself and pm for verification Originally Posted by Fanasty
I’m not sure how a selfie or a cock pic (my earlier post) verifies anything other than ensuring the person contacting you is not LEO (if that). It doesn’t touch upon a hobbyists character or hobby reputation.
The same way I've been doing it lol. I never used sites as verification. I need a pic, where you got my number, etc. and I'm not making exceptions on it. Everything about this change will have zero effect on me because I never used these sites for advertising or screening the way everyone else did. Looks like everybody is gonna have to join the wave lol
I’m not sure how a selfie or a cock pic (my earlier post) verifies anything other than ensuring the person contacting you is not LEO (if that). It doesn’t touch upon a hobbyists character or hobby reputation. Originally Posted by bashar
Um, it doesn't prove anything. LE can send a pm from an account here and they certainly can send a selfie.
Um, it doesn't prove anything. LE can send a pm from an account here and they certainly can send a selfie. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Exactly Laura and Bashar. In fact, I'm sure that LE would be eager to send a selfie to a provider because:

1. They want to pass her screening without making her suspicious. They want to make sure that they can meet her and catch her in the act. Sending a selfie is easy for them.

2. They have less to lose by sending a selfie. After all, they're LE, what do they have to worry about? They don't have to worry about their identities getting leaked or getting locked up.

I would trust a guy who's hesitant to send a selfie more than a guy who sends a selfie right away.
Exactly Laura and Bashar. In fact, I'm sure that LE would be eager to send a selfie to a provider because:

1. They want to pass her screening without making her suspicious. They want to make sure that they can meet her and catch her in the act. Sending a selfie is easy for them.

2. They have less to lose by sending a selfie. After all, they're LE, what do they have to worry about? They don't have to worry about their identities getting leaked or getting locked up.

I would trust a guy who's hesitant to send a selfie more than a guy who sends a selfie right away. Originally Posted by VeryClean
The provider who asked me for my cock pic didn’t want to contact my references. Said they were haters and wouldn’t respond. I refused to send a pic and wished her a good evening.
The provider who asked me for my cock pic didn’t want to contact my references. Said they were haters and wouldn’t respond. I refused to send a pic and wished her a good evening. Originally Posted by bashar
Smart decision. I had to do something similar earlier this year.

That's what I like about ECCIE ladies. Most ECCIE ladies are happy if you send them a PM with your references, references contact info, and your contact info. They don't usually ask for selfies, cock pics etc. The listcrawler gals on the other hand ask for pics all the time which is one reason why I avoid them.

A few listcrawler gals wanted to discuss activities too which really scared me off. Reminded me of how professional the ECCIE ladies are in comparison. All the ECCIE ladies I've contacted so far understand that when communicating, we only discuss rates and time, nothing else.
Three references from within the last year or employment + identity verification.

Preferred 411 with sufficient okays and RS-AVS for when I'm in Chicago.

Same as always!
Just a heads up LE can send cock pics... so don't rely on that. Please be safe ladies and gents!