Other than here...where would I look for a decent L1 massage?

Obviously here, maybe Craigslist and Backpage...where else? Local to DFW..specifically Fort Worth and surrounding...

Kinda curious...

FF
There is a site called rubmaps.com which will list all the places by area. To see the reviews you gotta pay a fee..
Are you interested in a real massage with a happy ending, or a bodyrub/L1 session?
There is a site called rubmaps.com which will list all the places by area. To see the reviews you gotta pay a fee.. Originally Posted by ValenTX
rubmaps is great for researching establishments and people who work at them, but it doesn't cover independents.

I find the rubmap reviews to be more honest than eccie, especially the ones about ampville.
Damn, I didn't know DECENT L1 massages were that hard to find ?!

This site is probably the worst place for L1 advertisements, try Backpage Bodyrub & Therapeutic Massage sections
  • HDnTX
  • 12-20-2013, 11:13 PM
L-1's are easy, but if you are new to this I understand. If L-1's with massage is all you need focus on the BP Therapeutics, then do your research. Key in on the Phone # and search here and on Google. Also, guy like myself and many others can help you keep your nose in the right place. Most LMT providers have "do not review" policies. But guys on here trade intel via PM. Hope that helps.
I would love to be included in that as well?
Damn, I didn't know DECENT L1 massages were that hard to find ?!

This site is probably the worst place for L1 advertisements, try Backpage Bodyrub & Therapeutic Massage sections Originally Posted by ManSlut
They are not hard to find. Some are lazier than others.