Bbbj ?.....Providers feedback is welcome!

So....I love recieving a great Bbbjtc with Cim. I keep my member groomed and trimmed including my members two friends! I do this to keep the provider in mind (less pubes). My questions are as follows:

1. Is this really appreciated by providers?
2. Is this really necessary, or am I just over thinking the pube thing?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thx

Hurley
Next time u suck on a Tootsie roll, sprinkle some of your pubes on it. Might give you some idea what the ladies viewpoint is.
Thank you for your perspective Prolongus....I was trying to get a female perspective on this. And I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with male pubes in your mouth. Your input was invaluable as always.
That analogy pretty much sews this one up, Pro.

Put a fuckin bow on it boys, we're done here. Lol
Thank you for your perspective Prolongus....I was trying to get a female perspective on this. And I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with male pubes in your mouth. Your input was invaluable as always. Originally Posted by HurleyDallas
You're welcome! Nice to see Newbies learning something here!
Haha! Now this is my kind of thread.

The amount of sarcasm is too damn high!
Haha! Now this is my kind of thread.

The amount of sarcasm is too damn high! Originally Posted by SweatyTits
Welcome back sweater puppies.
Hairy pubes come in handy when I run out of floss...
Hell, flip the perspective. Which are YOU more inclined to dine on, a wild jungle or a cleared out space of what USED to be a wild jungle?

It takes a lot more work to make the jungle anywhere close to pleasant. Even recent washings, and repeated washings don't always get out all the potentially unpleasant things down there.

Just saying.
  • Go4it
  • 12-24-2013, 05:46 PM
That's your view Rambo - but don't assume you speak for all. Personally I like to get in touch with a real woman not a pre-prubescent child look alike. So to answer your question -- Welcome to the jungle.
Don't fall in love with that 'like' right there. I hit it by accident.

Dude, do you know what makes a woman's pussy a woman's pussy? THE FUCKING FACT THAT SHE'S OLD ENOUGH TO BE A FUCKING WOMAN!!!

12-year olds have hair on their fucking pussy. But stick your dick or tongue in it and see how fast the cops swamp yo ass!!!

The reason why no one has hair on their pussies anymore is because it's not fucking necessary. Back in the caveman days the MUSK scent in pubic hair attracted the opposite sex for mating and making cave-babies and shit. Nowadays it's not necessary because money, looks, common interests, plastic surgery, and perfume/cologne and social status does 99% of the attracting.

This thread is a perfect example. You have to ask for who has pubes, because there's no way to find out otherwise. The cavemen only had loin cloths to contend with, and primitive forms of soap that didn't do a good job to eliminate bodily odors like modern soaps.

That said, yes, the musk in women's pubes ARE an attractant. Back in the day I remember the increased excitement in moments leading up to sex when I got a sniff of the musk that aromanated from her pubic region. So, in some sense you're right, but good look finding someone who meets the criteria. Maintaining pubes can be a pain in the ass sometimes. It's much easier to shave 'em really low and only deal with them a few times a year.